Request for assistance

K9kazoo

Winnipeg Centre, one three two point niner two so long

/crams alternate personality back in, thats better :D

Sorry Kiwi, 132.925 is not a CZWG or a CYWG frequency. The closest I can find in my publications is 132.900. +5 for knowing all the rest though. ;)

I'm such a nit picker....yum

Edited by Arctickat

We have a product called bioshield which dissolves the pepper oil. You spray it on the affected area, including the eyeballs, and blot it off with a towel. When I go back to work on Sat., I'll look at a bottle and see if there is contact info for the company. We've been using it for years with good results. The police mostly use the taser now, and we have to respond to remove the barbs.

• Like 1

Straying off topic for a short...

YEG is the passenger code (IATA), CYWG is the ICAO code for more technical stuff that pilots and other people like that deal with.

As Registered Monitor/SWL (Short Wave Listening) "Station" KNY2SC, I show some disappointment in myself, that I don't recognize what "IATA" and "ICAO" stand for, especially due to my listening sometimes to JFK Tower (119.10 MHz AM). Fail on myself to the specific.

Back on topic...

If a patient is pepper sprayed by the NYPD LEOs, or TASERed, it is a sure bet that one of the LEOs is going along for the ride in the ambulance, specifically as that sprayed or TASERed person is "in custody".

BTW, FDNY EMS policy is, we cut the TASER wires, and generally handle the perp...oops, not my place to use that term,...patient, as having 2 minor impaled objects.

Someone makes a product that counteracts Pepper Spray? Most definitely post the information!

Anyone know if anybody has, in anticipation of being placed under arrest and being sprayed, put such solution on themselves in advance, theoretically deactivating the effect before it was used on them?

Minus 5 for using codes. :P

Ahem its not code or spy talk ... the YOK is on YOU .. Bhwaa haa ha ... thats an aviation humour at its finest.

http://www.world-airport-codes.com/japan/yokohama-7799.html

CYWG is the Aerodrome Identifier and if you would so care to check frequency, Tower, ATIS, ARR CON.

http://www.fscharts.com/index.php?action=chart&file=1065967142-CYWG-283.png&airport=2218

What this has to do with irrigating eyes ... I got nuttin .

Someone makes a product that counteracts Pepper Spray? Most definitely post the information!

Anyone know if anybody has, in anticipation of being placed under arrest and being sprayed, put such solution on themselves in advance, theoretically deactivating the effect before it was used on them?

Yeah I think I've heard the cops mention it once or twice; I will try to find out what it is.

Sorry Kiwi, 132.925 is not a CZWG or a CYWG frequency. The closest I can find in my publications is 132.900. +5 for knowing all the rest though. ;)

Me: Edmonton morning, Citation niner november bravo, five one zero

CZWG: Citation niner november bravo Edmonton Centre standby, Air Canada calling?

ACA: Yes, Air Canada eight-five-four, do you know the hockey score?

Me: Hey I want to see one of those televised Canadian fights where a hockey game breaks out!

CZWG: Niner-november-bravo, Winnipeg Centre good day, I am forseeing extensive delays next sector, say again?

Dramitisation: May not have happened :P

ROFL.

Had a similar discussion with Winnipeg Centre whilst flying to the 2007 Grey Cup. The SAAB 340 I chartered filed the flight plan as Rider Pride 1.

Co-Pilot: Winnipeg Centre, Rider Pride 1 with you at FL250 enroute to Pearson

CZWG: Rider Pride 1, have you on radar, headed to the big game this weekend?

Co-Pilot: Affirmative, got to cheer our team on.

CZWG: Copy Rider Pride 1, standby for vectors to Missoula, Montana.

A small bit of background, the 2007 Grey Cup was our Canadian Football League championship game in which our Saskatchewan RoughRiders beat their Winnipeg Blue Bombers. :)

Obviously, if you fly a Citation you're a commercial pilot? What do you fly for recreation? PM me if you like so we don't sidetrack this thread any more than we have already.

I'm not that experienced as a pilot, but isn't CZWG Winnipeg Centre...rather than Edmonton Centre? :)

Edited by Arctickat

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.