"Pun"demonium

Richard B the EMT

In a response to a thread about pillows on the ambulance:

I'm guessing that was supposed to be "Pun"ny?

Taking over for Lone Star to battle me with puns? Bring it! but on the "Pun"demonium string.

Well now, I guess that just about covers it!

• 2 months later...

A sea burial is entirely appropriate as no nation would want the body on their land lest it become a permanent shrine, tribute, whatever and cause way more problems than ever imagined.

It is much easier to dispose of the body where no official burial place can be recognized.

Will shrines be built, yes, but officially they will be nothing...which is what is needed.

Did we really toss the body overboard...I doubt it but I fully support the "official body dumping" into the sea.

I disagree, there should be a shrine/memorial for Bin Laden.. it should be a public toilet at concert.

Yeah, clearly some of those things are ‘weapons of ASS DESTRUCTION’!!

• 3 weeks later...

After Shackleford won the Preakness, those scriptwriters at WCBS/2HD TV were at it again. They wondered if the jockeys got assigned their horses by resorting to a "Gallup" Poll. They must have been horsing around.

When office workers left their desks to observe the next to last space shuttle going up, did they leave signs on their desks saying "Out to Launch"?

Do they have coffee breaks at the Tetley Tea Company? Then, again, the Ortho clinics depend on breaks.

• 1 year later...

Here ya go Richard!

After Shackleford won the Preakness, those scriptwriters at WCBS/2HD TV were at it again. They wondered if the jockeys got assigned their horses by resorting to a "Gallup" Poll. They must have been horsing around.

When office workers left their desks to observe the next to last space shuttle going up, did they leave signs on their desks saying "Out to Launch"?

Do they have coffee breaks at the Tetley Tea Company? Then, again, the Ortho clinics depend on breaks.

• 4 weeks later...

My nephew just reminded me that Mayonnaise was originally made in England, and was sending 100 tons of the stuff to Mexico, where apparently they love it. Unfortunately, the shipment was supposed to be the second stop for the ship, which never completed the voyage. when the ship, "RMS Titanic", which I think youze guyz might have heard of, collided with the iceberg and sank, taking the cargo down to the bottom of the Atlantic.

This so disheartened the Mexican government so much, they created a national day of mourning, observed to this day.

What?

You never heard of "Sink-o De Mayo"?

• Like 1

Ok, I thought telling a hair raising story to a bald man was misery enough.

As you might know, Ghandi walked everywhere. He went on multiple starvation diets and was committed to eating simple meals. This combination of a huge expenditure of calories and poor diet played havoc with his teeth and gums, and he had bad breath. This made him .... are you ready for it?.....

A super calloused fragile mystic plagued by halitosis....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.