Interview with God

ptemt

Actually Asys, the same place in the Koran it says that Muhammad is in favor of killing the infidel with a well timed IED. :roll:

Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage. Q 2:192-3

When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them._ Q 9:5

"Seek out your enemies relentlessly." (Surah 4:103-)

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

"...make war on the leaders of unbelief...Make war on them: God will chastise them at your hands and humble them. He will grant you victory over them..." (Surah 9:12-)

"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]...until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (Surah 9:27-)

"It is He who has sent forth His apostle with guidance and the true Faith [islam] to make it triumphant over all religions, however much the idolaters [non-Muslims] may dislike it." (Surah 9:31-)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

"Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another." (Surah 48:29)

"When you meet the unbelievers in jihad [holy war], chop off their heads. And when you have brought them low, bind your prisoners rigorously. Then set them free or take ransom from them until the war is ended." (Koran, 47:40)

"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and his messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be to be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet and genitals cut off, or to be expelled out of the land. Such will be their humiliation in the world, and in the next world they will face an awful horror." (Koran, 5:33-34)

"When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet sin. So that Allah's word is proven true against them, then we destroy them utterly." (Koran, 17:16-17)

"In order that Allah may separate the pure from the impure, put all the impure ones [all non-Muslims] one on top of another in a heap and cast them into hell. They will have been the ones to have lost." (Koran, 8:37)

"How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their sins, setting up in their place other peoples." (Koran, 21:11)

"Remember Allah inspired the angels: I am with you. Give firmness to the believers. I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: you smite them above their necks and smite all their fingertips off of them." (Koran, 8:12)

And by the way:

Fight for the sake of God those that fight against you, but do not attack them first. God does not love the aggressors. Q 2:191

Damn fine print!

"Why do men have nipples? What's with toes? Can't you get rid of Pat Robertson?"

:D =D>

oh poop, now i hear thunder

[-o<

:D =D>

oh poop, now i hear thunder

[-o<

Funny Quint real funny. :!: :!: ..........are you sure you didnt just fart :?: .. :lol: .....i like your new avator......its cool

later

Terri

I knew you would.........it's me new t-shirt

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.