Woman sues gym over pole-dancing injury

Lone Star

you might be my new best friend for this post biggrin.gif

Your gonna have to fight Dwayne for me..lol

I collect the weirdest pics/videos, and have had that video for months.. Never thought I would find the perfect thread to put it in, esp. in an EMS board..lol

Isn't the USPDF part of the USOC? It's not? Well, it SHOULD be!

USPDF? Is it any wonder why things that end in .pdf need Adobe ACROBAT to open?

*Graciously accepts Pun Crown from Richard*

Funny thing is, oprah had this on her show once with Dr Oz talking about the benefits of the activity for improving agility and strength - especially core muscles because that's what you have to have to do all those maneuvers. Looks like fun to me ! I'll just almost anything once so long as it doesnt kill me

Funny thing is, oprah had this on her show once with Dr Oz talking about the benefits of the activity for improving agility and strength - especially core muscles because that's what you have to have to do all those maneuvers. Looks like fun to me ! I'll just almost anything once so long as it doesnt kill me

I just had a horrible visual:

Oprah pole dancing.

\\\\Shudders...

• Like 1

Just remember that you have to dress like the people in the video too! And we want video 'documentation', or it didnt happen!

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Just remember that you have to dress like the people in the video too! And we want video 'documentation', or it didnt happen!

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Ummm lone - I said I'd try it. I didn't say I'd dress that way, and well I think AK will verify you don't want to see me dressed like that - not my style. I'm no heffer, but I'm not a size 2 either and well - I don't think too many would care to see my "smiley face scar" ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.