What a way to end a year!

JET EMT

The good news is that my wife is done with chemo and starts her last 10 day round of radiation tomorrow on her brain and right adrenal gland. Then hopefully remission.

The bad news is that now that she is nearly finished with the bulk of her treatments, I was layed off from my day job as project mgr. last Wed. (Happy New Year!!!)

I am hoping to get on with Medic as an EMT-B and get into their Paramedic program, It is a big pay cut, but it is following my passion for helping people, which my job was actually holding me back from because of the pay check. Besides, I was ready for some vacation time after all Janice's treatments and appt's.

Anyway, Please wish me luck.

Geeze, Bro... I hope the worst is over, and that the page is turning on a new, and better year. I dunno if following your passion is a real substitute for being able to pay your bills, but it certainly is cause for hope and keeping you busy and focused on the future instead of the past.

I wish you both the best in 2010!

• Like 1

Aww Jim I am sorry to hear that, but you know what they say when he closes a door he opens a window! Hang tough my freind and if there is anything we can do just yell. Ok dont yell I dont like being yelled at so just whisper! :jump: I am here if you need me.