From the fire chief that felt up the ladys boobs and kept his job comes more:

http://www.kwes.com/global/story.asp?s=11744832

Eunice Fire Chief Fired

Video Gallery

Eunice Fire Chief Fired (12-29-09)

0:38

Staff Report

NewsWest 9

EUNICE, NEW MEXICO - The City of Eunice is minus one employee.

Embattled Fire Chief Ron Grogan was fired after an investigation that he allegedly stole a radar detector from a crash site earlier this month.

City Manager Curtis Shrader says Grogan's termination is effective immediately.

Two other city employees, John "J.D." Dudley and Danny Cueto are on unpaid leave for 30 days and will be on probation for three months after they return to work.

A state police report alleges the three men, along with two other volunteer firefighters, conspired to cover up the alleged theft.

No word on if there will be any punishment for the two volunteers.

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=11714506

Report Released Regarding Eunice Fire Chief’s "Alleged" Actions

Video Gallery

Report Released Regarding Eunice Fire Chief’s "Alleged" Actions (12-21-09)

1:10

Staff Report

NewsWest 9

EUNICE, NEW MEXICO - Eunice's embattled fire chief may be off the hook.

The findings of a State Department of Health probe are in and at least one official thinks Ron Grogan deserves to keep his paramedics' license.

A hearing officer with the New Mexico Department of Health released a nine-page recommendation on Monday about the alleged sexual misconduct by Chief Grogan back in May.

In the report, the officer says Grogan repeatedly refused to touch an ambulance patients' breast implants, but finally did after she asked several times.

The document also says the patient, who refused to testify under oath, says she never thought there was anything inappropriate about Chief Grogan's contact with her.

Grogan did admit to touching the female patient's implants, but argued since it was consensual.

An earlier decision by the Licensing Board of the Department of Health was unfair.

The hearing officer agreed and said it did not meet the requirements to be considered sexual misconduct.

This recommendation now heads to the Secretary of the Department of Health's desk.

He has ten days to look at it, along with the recommendation from the Licensing Board, before he issues a final decision.

Cant imagine why he would want a radar gun?? I have a blow dryer with a huge attachment that makes it look just like a radar gun. If he wanted to mess with people he could have used it, and had fuller, thicker hair too icecream.gif .

*edited to add, I tend to tell lame jokes early in the morning..lol

Iseem to recall calling for blood when i firs read he was a tittie toucher.

Now he should go to jail.

I wish more men were as enlightened, liberal and politically correct like you Phil :devilish:

I wish more men were as enlightened, liberal and politically correct like you Phil :devilish:

Unwanted touching, or in his case groping, is sexual assault. Because his bosses did not have the balls to sack him, he thought he could get away with anything. Maybe now his bosses should face the music as well. Ask Mr & Mrs Joe Public what their opinion is, if they cant properly administer this sort of behaviour, how can they administer a public service?

Unwanted touching, or in his case groping, is sexual assault. Because his bosses did not have the balls to sack him, he thought he could get away with anything. Maybe now his bosses should face the music as well. Ask Mr & Mrs Joe Public what their opinion is, if they cant properly administer this sort of behaviour, how can they administer a public service?

so its not a good pick up line to say your a trained medical professional and then ask to give her a breast exam!!! lol jk but on a serious note the guy should of been fired along time ago hes a disgrace to the job and to his company

Unwanted touching, or in his case groping, is sexual assault.

Ooookay.... not defending this loser or anything, but did you read the stories?

Me thinks you overlooked a major detail.

Edited by Dustdevil

Ooookay.... not defending this loser or anything, but did you read the stories?

Me thinks you overlooked a major detail.

Ditto.

Certainly we've all had these kinds of patients? Maybe not, but as I work in Trinidad Co, the sex change capitol of the US, perhaps I just get more than my fair share.

And no, though many of them, on both sexes have often looked yummy, there are certain lines one simply shouldn't cross, permission or not.

Not assault I'd say, assuming she was able to consent, but the compliance by a medic is certainly evidence of of a level of stupidity that should be censored.

Happy new year all!

Dwayne