A good watch

Mario1105

I used to hate watches but this one is pretty light weight and low profile I hardly know it is there. I also seem to be an oddity and wear my watch on my right wrist even though I am right handed? Who knew...

I wore my claddagh ring but that's it and sometimes I would wear ear rings....

How would a patient steal something off of your body??? I worked in a rough part of town at the trauma center and would wear diamond ear rings daily and never had anyone really even notice them. In my experience the patients you encounter are more focused on themselves than on you and what you are wearing...if they're truly patients and not just looking for a taxi ride.

This is one like I have it come off ebay for around 50 bucks. Its durable I have a hard time finding a watch I can wear more than a month the batteries always die. But this one was worth the 50 bucks I paid for it.

fdf56969.jpg

How would a patient steal something off of your body??? I worked in a rough part of town at the trauma center and would wear diamond ear rings daily and never had anyone really even notice them. In my experience the patients you encounter are more focused on themselves than on you and what you are wearing...if they're truly patients and not just looking for a taxi ride.

I didnt think it was actually possible to be successful in stealing it... But, I have heard a few people here in nearby Oakland say that sometimes they have had patients get grabby with them.

This is one like I have it come off ebay for around 50 bucks. Its durable I have a hard time finding a watch I can wear more than a month the batteries always die. But this one was worth the 50 bucks I paid for it.

fdf56969.jpg

Not bad terri - that's the type of band I favor as it's very comfortable for me and doesn't conduct heat. Been wearing that style since my fire days. However, I am preferable to a digital watch, but that's a personal choice. Just so long as you find one that does the job you need it to do that's all that matters.

As far as wearing jewelry - I wear none while on duty. No rings, earrings, nothing. For one I can't stand wearing rings as I find them to be very annoying and uncomfortable (yeah guys, don't go there). Just a personal choice, not everybody follows that but I would be very cautious about rings as they can easily puncture gloves and also earrings can be pulled out and necklaces caught, grabbed and easily broken.

Not bad terri - that's the type of band I favor as it's very comfortable for me and doesn't conduct heat. Been wearing that style since my fire days. However, I am preferable to a digital watch, but that's a personal choice. Just so long as you find one that does the job you need it to do that's all that matters.

As far as wearing jewelry - I wear none while on duty. No rings, earrings, nothing. For one I can't stand wearing rings as I find them to be very annoying and uncomfortable (yeah guys, don't go there). Just a personal choice, not everybody follows that but I would be very cautious about rings as they can easily puncture gloves and also earrings can be pulled out and necklaces caught, grabbed and easily broken.

You dont even wear your wedding band? Flat smooth rings like that dont tear gloves.

fdf56969.jpg

I think I saw that watch for $35.00 at Galls.

I just bought a Timex for $50.00. When I asked if they had anything less expensive, they inferred I shop at another store a few doors away, actually a stationary store. I had to remind them I wanted "inexpensive", not "cheap".

I think I saw that watch for $35.00 at Galls.

I just bought a Timex for $50.00. When I asked if they had anything less expensive, they inferred I shop at another store a few doors away, actually a stationary store. I had to remind them I wanted "inexpensive", not "cheap".

LOL now you tell me Richard. :thumbsdown:

You dont even wear your wedding band? Flat smooth rings like that dont tear gloves.

No because mine is not totally flat and smooth, so I prefer not too. However there is no question that I'm taken ! Looking back on it now, I would have done things differently with the band, as I didn't think about it at the time, but all well you live and learn. Would say I'd do it differently next time, but I plan to only do this once !

fdf56969.jpg

nice watch :) more pics the more i see the better i can decide i thought nylon was bad for it can hold germs

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.