Another n00b :)

technocardy

Hey all!

Just thought I'd say a quick hello to everyone and let you know a little bit about me. I'm a 19 year old EMR that's been into first aid and pre-hospital care since I was 14. Still young and new to the world of EMS. I am currently a supervisor for a first aid company that does medical stand-by and holds first aid classes. I'll be taking the PCP course in Toronto in September. Some other things about me. I'm really into paintballing. Both recreational and competitively. I am a horrible speller, and enjoy fishing.

Well, that's it about me for now.. any other questions go ahead and ask. Until then.. see you in the forums!

Oh P.S. Merry Christmas to all.

Welecome to the City!! You will find a wealth of knowledge from a mix group of providers. Two things that I will point out to you that will make your stay enjoyable. If you need a question answered...... use the search function to find it before posting something that has been brought up all the time. Secondly, if your going to post something that might ruffle a few feathers or what have you. Be prepared to have an adult friendly consversation and be ready to back it up. I can't tell you how many new people think their being raked over the coals and attack members just to make butts out of themselves. Most importantly have FUN!!!!

Again Welcome!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>Nifty<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• Like 1

Welcome, sit back, have fun and jump in to be part of the show. Others have given great advice about asking questions, learning, and being willing to back up your comments. We like a good debate every now and again. Great to have you around (even if you are from toronto !)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.