An Ethical Dillema

aussiephil

• 5 weeks later...

phil dont ever change

I know i will get voted down for this but I wont change cause all the americans need to lighten up & not take life so seriously!!!!!!! You guys need peeps like me to continue to take the piss outta you & show you that life isnt that serious

:thumbsup::devilish::iiam::wtf2::wtf:B)

• Like 2

I know i will get voted down for this but I wont change cause all the americans need to lighten up & not take life so seriously!!!!!!! You guys need peeps like me to continue to take the piss outta you & show you that life isnt that serious

:thumbsup::devilish::iiam::wtf2::wtf:B)

Phil, you are absolutely correct. Honestly though, I would say 99% of the people I work with are exactly like you and me. Life is way too short, and every day we see what horrible, unexpected things can happen to folks. Maybe it's because a few people here try to impress everyone with how smart they are, maybe it's all about creating some virtual persona, but a few laughs- especially the off color or irreverent ones are not only nice, I think they are vital.

Keep it up, Phil!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.