CAP Lab 2009 Roll Call

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's on again... http://med.wright.edu/em/caplab/ Dayton OH at Wright State University. It is our 4th annual Cadaver, Anatomy, and Procedure Lab for EMS (CAP Lab). It is an all-day (one day)

bummer.. can't make it. I have an adult film industry conference to be at that weekend..

It was great to have you, and I'm glad that you liked the lab. We're already coming up with ideas for next year. The weather hates the CAP Lab. Every year it's something, whether raining, snowi

If God didn't want the wildlands to burn, he wouldn't start the fires.

LOL

But when did "what god wants" make any difference to emergency services anyway.

I can't get off of work to attend, but if anyone is driving through Indiana and want to get a bite to eat or anything hit me up and let me know. I live a measley 2 hours from Dayton, and just 30 min from I-70.

I can't get off of work to attend, but if anyone is driving through Indiana and want to get a bite to eat or anything hit me up and let me know. I live a measley 2 hours from Dayton, and just 30 min from I-70.

I know Mateo is game...anyone else want to roadtrip on the 8th to IN and we will visit ffchic45 and brentoli? Have a little pre conference City meetup.

There will be 4 of us for sure...I will have a car, will rent a van if necessary. Anyone, Anyone?

I know Mateo is game...anyone else want to roadtrip on the 8th to IN and we will visit ffchic45 and brentoli? Have a little pre conference City meetup.

There will be 4 of us for sure...I will have a car, will rent a van if necessary. Anyone, Anyone?

Can I drive? :devilish::devilish::devilish:

• 2 weeks later...

Akroze, my friend fell through and I'm trying to figure out if I can swing it. We could potentially car pool from my place in Ptbo and split the driving and hotel. I mean if you could slum it with a PCP and all. PM me if interested.