CAP Lab 2009 Roll Call

Doczilla

Doc, what are the chances of actually being able to do a surgical cric on a cadaver with this course? It is in our protocols and I hope to never have to do one but I would like to do one on a cadaver in case I ever have to do one on a live person. I have been looking for courses with labs or cadavers but have never been lucky enough to be able to do one in either an animal lab or cadaver lab.

It looks like an excellent course but it is a long way for me to go (and considering my finances at the moment) so would like to know exactly how beneficial the course would be for me.

Thanks.

Ya know... maybe that's a little bonus that they could toss in for the EMT City people, who are travelling long distances. Kind of sneak it in after the masses have left at the end of the day. There would be just enough cadavers for a handful of people to do so, and the others at least get first hand observation.

Glad to see we're invited back. I'm definitely looking forward to it! (get your Canada jokes ready!)

I hear ya on the invited back part. Oh, and thanks for living up to the Canadian stereotype :beer::punk: !

• 2 weeks later...

Be sure to put EMT City" in the comments part, along with your username if you are comfortable doing so.

'zilla

is that so you can warn them about us? :devilish: