CAP Lab 2009 Roll Call

Doczilla

It was great to have you, and I'm glad that you liked the lab. We're already coming up with ideas for next year.

The weather hates the CAP Lab. Every year it's something, whether raining, snowing, sleeting, icing, or just damn cold. By comparison, it's sunny and near 60 today. Makes no sense.

Dust, I'm sorry you had to miss out this year. Maybe next year we'll come to your house, throw you on a Reeve's Sleeve in handcuffs, and bring you out.

'zilla

• Like 2

Dust, I'm sorry you had to miss out this year. Maybe next year we'll come to your house, throw you on a Reeve's Sleeve in handcuffs, and bring you out.

Well, that certainly sounds more fun that what I was doing those days! Although, anyone interested in a career as a home health aide could definitely make a very educational experience out of a couple days with me.

I really am disappointed to have missed out on this shindig, though. AK is right; it's a quality experience run by quality people. Throw in some quality companionship from EMT City, and you have a complete winner. Again, I hated to miss it.

Looks like BEorP is our only two-time attendee so far. With his serious commitment to the profession, I am not at all surprised. Maybe next year I will have enough in me to tie his record. I'm looking forward to it!

Bring on the photos! :thumbsup:

Edited by Dustdevil

• 7 months later...

Rumor has it that it will be December 8 & 9 this year. So I've heard. In a meeting. About the CAPLab. With other CAPLab director types. Cost looks to be $40.

Registration will probably open in October. No preregistration slots, so don't email us about that.

'zilla

• Like 1

Fantastic!

I could use another tax deductible vacatio...err I mean educational conference necessary for the maintaining of my licensure for my job.

Was fun last year...will have to see if I can swing this years...but seriously December??? You guys need to put the bodies on ice and hold out for the warmer months!! I froze my ass off last year and I am a Yeti!!!

Was fun last year...will have to see if I can swing this years...but seriously December??? You guys need to put the bodies on ice and hold out for the warmer months!! I froze my ass off last year and I am a Yeti!!!

Not only that, but once again I'm a sad panda because it's right in the middle of Resp with out final being on the 17th and the 8th and 9th has class days that I absolutely can't miss (Given the class, either OSCE or group presentation in one of the classes).

Not only that, but once again I'm a sad panda because it's right in the middle of Resp with out final being on the 17th and the 8th and 9th has class days that I absolutely can't miss (Given the class, either OSCE or group presentation in one of the classes).

This year I am definately postitively absolutely more than likely definate possibility of a maybe going to be in attendance.

I should have enough money saved up by then. A great way to have a vacation er I mean tax deduction

Wow, this lab sounds like a really cool opportunity. For those of you BLS providers who went, was it worth it? I haven't learned that much about anatomy and physiology yet, or know how to do any of the advanced procedures, so I am wondering if it would be a wasted opportunity for me.

Definitely going this year. I hated that I couldn't make it last year, because the first invasion of EMT City folks was cool. Hope to see some old friends and meet some new ones. The AF museum will also be on my agenda.

Wow, this lab sounds like a really cool opportunity. For those of you BLS providers who went, was it worth it? I haven't learned that much about anatomy and physiology yet, or know how to do any of the advanced procedures, so I am wondering if it would be a wasted opportunity for me.

There is plenty to do and learn for all levels, you will be fine. You do not want to miss this if you have the ability to go!

• 2 months later...