CAP Lab 2009 Roll Call

Doczilla

I can't get off of work to attend, but if anyone is driving through Indiana and want to get a bite to eat or anything hit me up and let me know. I live a measley 2 hours from Dayton, and just 30 min from I-70.

I can't get off of work to attend, but if anyone is driving through Indiana and want to get a bite to eat or anything hit me up and let me know. I live a measley 2 hours from Dayton, and just 30 min from I-70.

I know Mateo is game...anyone else want to roadtrip on the 8th to IN and we will visit ffchic45 and brentoli? Have a little pre conference City meetup.

There will be 4 of us for sure...I will have a car, will rent a van if necessary. Anyone, Anyone?

I know Mateo is game...anyone else want to roadtrip on the 8th to IN and we will visit ffchic45 and brentoli? Have a little pre conference City meetup.

There will be 4 of us for sure...I will have a car, will rent a van if necessary. Anyone, Anyone?

Can I drive? :devilish::devilish::devilish:

• 2 weeks later...

Akroze, my friend fell through and I'm trying to figure out if I can swing it. We could potentially car pool from my place in Ptbo and split the driving and hotel. I mean if you could slum it with a PCP and all. PM me if interested.