CAP Lab 2009 Roll Call

Doczilla

As of earlier today it was still open Dwayne - I know I opened up a slot as it registered me twice. I do believe the city will be taking over !

Heh...Awesome! Sounds like fun!

Dwayne

Holy crap...once again it looks like Barbara did her thing and I might be able to go.

I love how you credit you wife, then come over with a 'coworker'. hmmm... :innocent:

Does anyone know if there are still slots available? Probably going to come with a friend from work...

Hey Cutie, I'm sure that if you can make it you can room with us/me if you want...What could possibly go wrong?? :-)

Dwayne

You think Lucas will get mad if things do go wrong? :devilish:

The website shuts off registration and shows a message when slots are full.

And Dwayne and Mateo, what happens at CAP Lab, stays at CAP Lab.

'zilla

:thumbsup:

Thing is that is what they said about Co. and Fl., and a few days later everything was posted on the city....hmmmmmm.

:thumbsup:

Thing is that is what they said about Co. and Fl., and a few days later everything was posted on the city....hmmmmmm.

I have no idea what you're talking about....

Just sayin'...

Dwayne

The website shuts off registration and shows a message when slots are full.

And Dwayne and Mateo, what happens at CAP Lab, stays at CAP Lab.

'zilla

Thanks Doc, I'll check it out...

Dwayne

Does anybody want to try to do a meet up somewhere one of the nights (perhaps the night of the first day ?) to go hang out or whatever. I'll be driving up that afternoon as I have to work until that morning, so I'd like to know if anything's in the works. If something does emerge or someone wants to take the reins let me know 'cause I'd like to meet up ! :punk:

I will be happy to meet up sometime. I am just not 100% sure I am going to make it yet. I've booked a room at the Red Roof Inn if anyone (female please- I am a little shy like that!) would like to share. I will wait until I get back from my vacation to book my flight. Hopefully something cheaper (flight) turns up or else I may have to bow out. PM me if you want to arrange anything.

Cheers,

I've booked a room at the Red Roof Inn if anyone (female please- I am a little shy like that!) would like to share.

It would be helpful if you would clarify your own gender for us, since you list yourself as Male in your profile.

No offence, but this is sounding a little shady.

Well, looks like I can't go, even though I want to. Final exam for my wildland firefighting class was announced today, and it's the 10th. I can't go the 9th, as that's both my mother's birthday and my MIL's birthday.

Have fun, folks!!! Maybe next year...

Eydawn

CO EMT-B