CAP Lab 2009 Roll Call

Doczilla

Ok, I caved and signed up for both days. Hopefully can talk someone into letting us do a cric. Mrsbull I am interested in sharing a room. I was going to look into Dust's suggestion of the Red Roof Inn near the lab. Have you booked anything yet?

No not yet. I was hoping I could get a few ppl to ride with me. So I can be a little better financially prepared. I sure hope to go!!! However I just watched this girl eat a toenail on Tyra Well she ate 10 but I gagged on the first one. That is just GROSS!!! Need to take some phenergan with me. lol... im not THAT bad tho... Yep my reflexes work!!

Hey Doc Z. If I sign up and cant make it, can I give it to someone else in case all spots are full like a swap?

I sent out the info to folks at work as well so may talk someone else into going and splitting costs as well. Big thing for me is the airfare. I am going on vacation next month so will be really poor in December!

Hey Doc Z. If I sign up and cant make it, can I give it to someone else in case all spots are full like a swap?

Yes. We usually have a waiting list, so we can give away your slot with sufficient notice.

'zilla

I don't know if I can afford it. Airfare would be the biggie, as time off from work in November and December is severely restricted so a carpool is pretty much out of the question for me.

So far it's looking like $250 for airfare alone to fly out on the 9th and come back either the 10th or 11th.

I'll see what I can do... I really really want to come out for it.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Holy crap...once again it looks like Barbara did her thing and I might be able to go.

Does anyone know if there are still slots available? Probably going to come with a friend from work...

Hey Cutie, I'm sure that if you can make it you can room with us/me if you want...What could possibly go wrong?? :-)

Dwayne

Holy crap...once again it looks like Barbara did her thing and I might be able to go.

Does anyone know if there are still slots available? Probably going to come with a friend from work...

Hey Cutie, I'm sure that if you can make it you can room with us/me if you want...What could possibly go wrong?? :-)

Dwayne

As of earlier today it was still open Dwayne - I know I opened up a slot as it registered me twice. I do believe the city will be taking over !