CAP Lab 2009 Roll Call

Doczilla

It's easy to find the other EMT Citizens in the room. They're the only ones not dressed like whackers. :lol:

Wait, I shouldn't be coming in uniform and then go to the pub in a t-shirt with Ambulance printed backward on it? How else will everyone know what job I have? I mean they won't be able to see my decked out POV when we're inside.

Question: How do spot the Firefighter at a party?

Answer: He tells you.

And screw cadavers, I think we should all go with FireMedic.

Edit: Umm... not pun intended.

Edited by docharris

I will do my best to try to get out here!!! Here's hoping...

Wendy

CO EMT-B

It's easy to find the other EMT Citizens in the room. They're the only ones not dressed like whackers. :lol:

Pffffftt! LMAO! You mean I shouldn't wear a squad T-shirt to the conference?

I will make every attempt to be there again this year. Had a great time last year even though its Ohio in December!

Edited by JakeEMTP

Pffffftt! LMAO! You mean I shouldn't wear a squad T-shirt to the conference?

I will make every attempt to be there again this year. Had a great time last year even though its Ohio in December!

No, you have to wear your full uniform, badge, batbelt with all your gadgets, and portable radio. :)

• Like 1

Maybe admin can have the T-shirts done by then we can all go as EMT City whackers :innocent::innocent::innocent::icecream::icecream:

No, you have to wear your full uniform, badge, batbelt with all your gadgets, and portable radio. :)

Hehehe... I guess if I could come I could bring my equipment bag and white coat. :D

Hehehe... I guess if I could come I could bring my equipment bag and white coat. :D

Then you would be getting the trauma statement of why don't you do something with that education? And they thought we didn't have docs as medics - shame on you all !