The Ultimate Paramedic Resume

Bamx

As far as Paramedic Experience, that is not what this thread is about. I plan on busting my ass in medic school and being the best medic that I can be. The post is about a medic resume and what 4 year degree would look best. Some people on here seem to think otherwise.

Well, you have to admit that your original post came across as suggesting that you believed that the "ultimate resume" would by itself win you a job, regardless of experience. Those people were correct in addressing that misconception. To not do so would have been a disservice to you. Again, whether you get what you were expecting from us or not, you should appreciate that people are at least trying.

Well, you have to admit that your original post came across as suggesting that you believed that the "ultimate resume" would by itself win you a job, regardless of experience. Those people were correct in addressing that misconception. To not do so would have been a disservice to you. Again, whether you get what you were expecting from us or not, you should appreciate that people are at least trying.

Exactly.

• Like 1

Exactly.

The help is much appreciated. Did not mean to come across as a dickhead. The post is a hypothetical situation based on where I would like to be in a few years. Think the title threw some people off.

• Like 2

The help is much appreciated. Did not mean to come across as a dickhead. The post is a hypothetical situation based on where I would like to be in a few years. Think the title threw some people off.

It wasn't the title ... it was the fact that you actually came across as being a dickhead in your subsequent replies.

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.