Thank you all, for the prayers! "They are working"

JET EMT

I have been MIA for a while. Things have been a little crazy around here for the last few months, and I have missed the city.

Janice has had some rough times with the radiation and chemo treatments, especially the last few weeks, but the radiation is over with now and she has one more 3 day round of chemo on Dec 1,2,& 3. The doctors are fairly confident in a long term remission at this point, which is miraculous considering that in late July, she was in extensive or stage 4 small cell lung cancer.

Janice and I want to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers, and ask that you continue, They are working.

Jim

Glad things are getting better what a great early Christmas present. Will send Ed (the preacher I told you about) a report. Faith can move a mountain. Thanks for keeping us posted. I think about you all often take care and dont forget to tell Janice you love her every day.

Wonderful and the happiest of news for the holidays ! May she continue to do well. Thanks for the update - we'll keep praying for you and her.

Jim

Glad things are getting better what a great early Christmas present. Will send Ed (the preacher I told you about) a report. Faith can move a mountain. Thanks for keeping us posted. I think about you all often take care and dont forget to tell Janice you love her every day.

Hey Terri,

Thank you, Yes, it is a great early Christmas, and definately something to be Thankfull for this week.

I saw your post about the rough time you are having, and just please know that my thoughts are with you as well, remember, "If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it"

Hey Terri,

Thank you, Yes, it is a great early Christmas, and definately something to be Thankfull for this week.

I saw your post about the rough time you are having, and just please know that my thoughts are with you as well, remember, "If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it"

Thanks my friend but your problems are far more imporant than mine are. I am just so thankful that she is doing better. Will continue to keep you all in my prayers.

Glad she is doing well. I will keep her in my prayers