H1N1 takes a family member

Duff .B. was 41 years old, with no medical history. He went to bed earlie last week feeling fatigued from his two day cough and fever, and did not wake up.

I am so sorry for your family's loss of a great person.

It is amazing how "big" stories start to fade, and people forget the risk is still there. Go to work symptomatic, go back to work too quickly, don't take precautions, infect someone else.

Thanks Mobey for the post, and reminding us to protect ourselves, family, friends, and the community. Again, my condolences.

Edited by chaser

Mobey,

My condolonces to you and your entire family. I had to watch my grandma on both sides die of differen conditions. My moms mom died from Hodgkins in 2005. My dads mom died last June while I was in Basic class and one week before I was admitted to the hospital with pancreatitis. I can only imagine the pain and heartache you must be going through. As we say in Judaism, refuach shlema. The only thing that I can say is that hopefully your daughter comes through it ok.

Adam S.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.