Hey

bree69

Well let's see where do I start...I'm Bree and 21 y/o EMT, CNA and pilot.  I absolutly love what I do and can't wait to go to paramedic school after I graduate college.  I'm working on my assossciates degree in Pre-Physical Therapy.  I have a lot of great EMT stories and would love to share with anyone who will lisen...

• Like 1

Well let's see where do I start...I'm Bree and 21 y/o EMT, CNA and pilot.  I absolutly love what I do and can't wait to go to paramedic school after I graduate college.  I'm working on my assossciates degree in Pre-Physical Therapy.  I have a lot of great EMT stories and would love to share with anyone who will lisen...

Welcome to the forums.

You stated an AAS in pre-PT, are you planning on a bachelors degree and then paramedic school? What are your ultimate end goals?

I am a long time Flight Paramedic, and just finishing a double masters degree. IF I were your age again, I would do things a little differently for sure....

I am also a Pilot myself. ( Fixed Wing) What ratings do you hold? In a perfect world, I would graduate high school again, blow through a Bachelors degrees ASAFP, and then go fly Jets in the Air Force, or Apache's in the Army! I realized way too late that flying was a passion....Now, at the ripe old age of 36, sadly, I cannot qualify for a flying spot in the military.....

Good Luck on your choices...Let me know if you have any questions I can answer...

JW

• Like 1

JW,

In the state of PA we need Pre-reqs in Anatomy and Physiology.  Depends on what happens in the next 3 years I would like to go to medic school after I get my AAS.  Then later I anna go back and get my BS.  Hopefully but it's all up in the air right now.  LOL

I have my private pilot's license (fixed wing).  Went to college in SC in 2007-2008 for aviation/aircraft maintanence.  Got my license and ran out of monaey and went $1500 in debt and couldn't return.  I haven't flown since July of 2008.  I miss it tremedously.  When I get time and money I plan on taking my boyfriend up.  

Thanks for the reply.  TTYl

Bria :ball:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.