Alberta Bill 60

xlq771

. until it's a member of their family who dies as a result of delayed treatment. Wait and see, wait and see ...

I have very serious concerns with the long haul and crashing patient and then a another ground trip into the city, so is a chopper going to be sitting waiting at YEG ?

I suspect that if there is it will be painted RED seeing as they already have a lotteries fund.

Doubt it but there are rumor's for a PRU at YEG, that will help :devilish:

sorry off topic

Edited by tniuqs

I have very serious concerns with the long haul and crashing patient and then a another ground trip into the city, so is a chopper going to be sitting waiting at YEG ?

I suspect that if there is it will be painted RED seeing as they already have a lotteries fund.

Doubt it but there are rumor's for a PRU at YEG, that will help :devilish:

sorry off topic

I had heard something about a YEG PRU and yes that would help some. I don't however know much more than "I heard a mention of it". PRU5 is now staffed by Parkland but is in the city quite a bit.

• Like 2

Ok Bill 60:

2 A regulated member of the Alberta College of Paramedics may, as authorized by the regulations, use the following titles, abbreviations and initials:

OK back up the boat, maybe I missed something here, so just to play my own devils advocate this does say "Regulated Member" this may be a move to continue to protect title's under legislation, they will be subject under ACoP it does not say reciprocity from other areas.

Hmmm.

With the present overpowering Conservative Government, well we just a matter of time before we will become HPA so opposing Bill 60 may be akin to tilting at windmills but the stakeholders must be consulted by law, that remains entrenched I would hope. Just like declaring essental service act was :innocent:

But hey My patch company is going to go HUGE !

Send in your orders now limited stock available :whistle:

Edited by tniuqs

Can you make ones that say "Registered Firemedic"?

Bud way ahead of you, as a capitalist I would consider the demand but if AHS has their way there will be no such thing in our postal zones ... very soon. :innocent:

Ok some help here:

We have the list of almost official titles so:

Bucket Bandaid Fairy.

Paraidiot

Almost a Paraidiot.

Grad EMR.

Oxygen Boy

just no point of REMT-P/RRT cause last I looked there was only 2 in Canada so thats out.

Para/Princess (thats going to be a top seller)

TEMS w/o a Gun

DNR but that ones trademarked damn.

Bud way ahead of you, as a capitalist I would consider the demand but if AHS has their way there will be no such thing in our postal zones ... very soon. :innocent:

Ok some help here:

We have the list of almost official titles so:

Bucket Bandaid Fairy.

Paraidiot

Almost a Paraidiot.

Grad EMR.

Oxygen Boy

just no point of REMT-P/RRT cause last I looked there was only 2 in Canada so thats out.

Para/Princess (thats going to be a top seller)

TEMS w/o a Gun

DNR but that ones trademarked damn.

Damn ... you forgot the obvious

Bambulance driver

• Like 2

Can I get a patch that says Waaambulnace Driver? or a patch with a flap so I can select Ambulance Driver or Hurse Driver?

Rejected from management.

SO NOT A

ECNALUBMA

DRIVER

Now thats marketing :thumbsup:

Edited by tniuqs

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.