Alberta Bill 60

xlq771

Oo Oo! Can I join in the patch business too? Maybe be your BC representative? There is going to be a huge market in BC as soon as Campbell busts us up!

OK wrap your head around this all you wannabe investors:

Register this All EMS Patch World under not-for-profit society, yah know just like "STARS" is a healthy wage for all investors. I get pension / RRSP fund out of this because I am old, feeble of mind/spirit and the paperwork maybe has been already started, if I can do it once, I can do it again :whistle:

A portion of profits (well thats if it goes big) donated directly to a NEW national ASSOCIATION, a non regulatory body, non -union affiliated, for the Advancement of Profession of Paramedicine and improved communications for members, thinking out loud here use EMT City as official Forums discussion (hell we already have more Canadians on this Site than all the other websites combined) :thumbsup:

So with the purchase of say a bakers dozen or so patches a free membership in the society and voting privileges on goals and objectives just as political parties do. Throw in a benevolent society, education, convention organisation and beer fund for "special" meeting's at my residence so all travel would become tax deductible, hey this is sounding better.

Ask one of our "noted" EMT City members already to become honorable Medical Advisors, maybe that B. E. Bledsoe guy if he could just learn to write books or something in the Queens English ... ahem SLAM :shiftyninja:

For the first EMS Patch / T shirt Convention get Dustdevil, AKflightmedic, Ventmedic, and others with a post count being the criteria to be speakers, the proviso that they bring their own dang "Stanfield's" just goggle that image.

With a mandatory attendance shooting range/archery competition with a MOOSE as the mascot and moving target, maybe Lone Star gets to ride the Moose while target practice is ongoing. Oh yea, a kissing booth (Volunteer Wanted) so apply early, aussiephil to be official organizer ... :dribble:

The only question remains, Just what the heck do we call it ? We can't use Paramedic Association of Canada as someone used that already I think.

Advancement of Profession of Paramedicine in Communications APPC ?

Brothers and Sisters of Paramedicine = BSP

I have to work on the First Patch ... this one needs LOTS more work post-8540-1258081219646_thumb.jpg

My bet is Paramedic Princess Patch will be the biggest seller.

Edited by tniuqs

Yeah, and you'll see those types wearing their little pink paramedic princess poophead shirts out for mojitos with their little girlfriends too ... haha let's cater to the tee-hee-hee badge bunny types!

• Like 2

Yeah, and you'll see those types wearing their little pink paramedic princess poophead shirts out for mojitos with their little girlfriends too ... haha let's cater to the tee-hee-hee badge bunny types!

Perhaps but really I can see PPPP as a joke gift to many medics (those that come factory with a penis) :innocent:

OK wrap your head around this all you wannabe investors:

Register this All EMS Patch World under not-for-profit society, yah know just like "STARS" is a healthy wage for all investors. I get pension / RRSP fund out of this because I am old, feeble of mind/spirit and the paperwork maybe has been already started, if I can do it once, I can do it again :whistle:

If STARS can do it why not Squint right? ;)

A portion of profits (well thats if it goes big) donated directly to a NEW national ASSOCIATION, a non regulatory body, non -union affiliated, for the Advancement of Profession of Paramedicine and improved communications for members, thinking out loud here use EMT City as official Forums discussion (hell we already have more Canadians on this Site than all the other websites combined) :thumbsup:

Oh it will go big. We just need to encourage people to let out their inner whacker. It’s kind of like our own little Canadian invasion here on EMTcity. I suspect that has something to do with senior forum members advocating better educational standards, and evidence based practice. I can only see the invasion continuing with the advent of an advocacy association.

So with the purchase of say a bakers dozen or so patches a free membership in the society and voting privileges on goals and objectives just as political parties do. Throw in a benevolent society, education, convention organisation and beer fund for "special" meeting's at my residence so all travel would become tax deductible, hey this is sounding better.

Ask one of our "noted" EMT City members already to become honorable Medical Advisors, maybe that B. E. Bledsoe guy if he could just learn to write books or something in the Queens English ... ahem SLAM :shiftyninja:

I like it. We should seek out leading Canadian MD’s in Emergency Medicine while we’re at it. Maybe they could help Dr. Bledsoe translate things into the Queen’s English? Many of us Canadians here on EMTcity do live in “Texas North” (Alberta) so we might even be able to forgo the Queen’s English.

For the first EMS Patch / T shirt Convention get Dustdevil, AKflightmedic, Ventmedic, and others with a post count being the criteria to be speakers, the proviso that they bring their own dang "Stanfield's" just goggle that image.

But “cotton kills”. We need to keep these folks around! ;)

With a mandatory attendance shooting range/archery competition with a MOOSE as the mascot and moving target, maybe Lone Star gets to ride the Moose while target practice is ongoing. Oh yea, a kissing booth (Volunteer Wanted) so apply early, aussiephil to be official organizer ... :dribble:

Only if we get to eat the Moose first! I love moose steak.

The only question remains, Just what the heck do we call it ? We can't use Paramedic Association of Canada as someone used that already I think.

Advancement of Profession of Paramedicine in Communications APPC ?

Might work. Paramedics for Professional Advancement and Evidence Based Practice (PPAEBP) maybe?

Brothers and Sisters of Paramedicine = BSP

I think this one sounds too “union” to be taken seriously.

I have to work on the First Patch ... this one needs LOTS more work post-8540-1258081219646_thumb.jpg

I can think of a few people deserving of such a patch. I might need to invest in a stab vest before I distribute them though.

Ed

• Like 1

Queen's English?

AAAABBBBUUUUURRRCCCCEEEEEEEOOOOOOEEAAAAAAA

Put 'em where you want in the book and you have the Queen's English.

Nice Ride BEB.

Perfect for an "E" response in the "skeg"

cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anything about the status of Bill 60? My understanding is that the bill will change the titles used in Alberta to PCP, ACP, etc.

EMT/Paramedics shouldn't be concerned about Bill 60. Time and again we have seen what happens when an organization has no oversight and is allowed to run free.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.