I am seeing things...

FireMedic65

Agree with Chbare....but, how long was the episode? Was this the only time it has happened? How long were you still with your head in flexed position reading/studying? Many other things to consider. If this has happened before, I probably would get the expert medical advice from the higher ups.

I do not make a habit of giving medical advice, and this post is not medical advice per se. With that, if you never have had flashes and this is a new experience that just occurred while sitting and reading, you many want to consider talking to somebody with more important initials after their name than most of the people on this site when it comes to medical knowledge and the subject at hand. Posterior vitreous detachment, retinal tear, and retinal detachment can be characterized by flashes and a wide variety of other visual changes, most of which are painless. Just food for thought.

Take care,

chbare.

The wise man with the best advice yet.

Agree with Chbare....but, how long was the episode? Was this the only time it has happened? How long were you still with your head in flexed position reading/studying? Many other things to consider. If this has happened before, I probably would get the expert medical advice from the higher ups.

It was only a few seconds. I was reading off my laptop screen and moved my head around so I wouldn't get that cramped feeling. I was looking at the screen for a matter of 30mins maybe. Never happened before with "gold". I had other vision dealies but that was from over exhertion while running and working out.

I am due for an eye exam anyway, so I will get I question the doc about it.

Did you look away from the monitor? What did you look at? What it is that you saw, or thought you saw, transparent, translucent, or apparently solid?

Should we be calling the Ghostbusters? Careful, Slimer still rolls with them.