A jolly word of introduction from India

Gupta

If you look at his profile and read the 4 posts he has made, you will quickly determine that the individual is looking for people to help him get out of India. One of his posts sounds very much like the email scam messages that are looking for money, etc. I am pretty sure this is what got him banned. Just a guess on my part but I wasn't responding to him because my BS detectors went off.

If you look at his profile and read the 4 posts he has made, you will quickly determine that the individual is looking for people to help him get out of India. One of his posts sounds very much like the email scam messages that are looking for money, etc. I am pretty sure this is what got him banned. Just a guess on my part but I wasn't responding to him because my BS detectors went off.

I would be VERY surprised if he was an actual person from India. Fake persona methinks. Nice detectors Kaisu... mine were ringing too.

See this is why I don't like helping people. ;):P

That is exactly why I DON'T help people. :whistle: The one's I feel sorry for are the ones that don't have a good BS meter and get taken by these scams, some conmen are quiet good at their game some not so good.

Look at his profile, it says "Banned" in red letters.

I don't doubt he was from India at all. However, I think his motives were less to do with learning about global EMS practices, and more to do with enlisting assistance with emigrating from India. His requests for "letters of recommendation" are in contrast to the usual posts we see from those who have a genuine interest in practicing EMS abroad.

I am a 60 year old man who lives with his family in India.

I too work in the medical proffession in a large Hospital in Delhi.

I am a stretcher Bearer dealing with the movement of both dead and living patients and visitors.

I am of low caste but am reasonbly intelligent and am of a polite and cleanly disposition.

I wish to communicate with American Paramedics and learn all about your duties and tasks. It is my ambition is to become a Paramedic myself in your beautiful and affluent nation.

Please communicate with me and allow me to fulfill my desires of moving my family to the USA.

You dont want to move here its 20 below zero and the wind blows so hard your nostrils freeze shut