Broken hearted buddy

Monty

Wife loyalty ?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Has your wife ever slept around whilst you have been at work ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but its ok I dont mind

There is more to this story for sure.

But I did watch a documentry on affairs and it came to the conclusion that the male species really will concentrate on the issue of the physical contact and women will concintrate on the emotional contact.

Its to bad if this story is true that 2 people had to loose their lives and the devistation is has caused with in the circle of family and friends.

Monty you sound pretty upset and if this is in fact a true story you should also find councelling so that you dont take the tramp impression into your current or any future relationships you may have.

Happiness

PS I found out 10 years after that my ex husband had an affair while on a course. He never told her that he was married with 2 kids. She was confronted by people who knew he was married and she then ended the affair. The reason that I say this blurb is because yes there are times when the other partner really dosnt know.

• Like 2

From your post I respectfully contend that this is probably not the time or place for you to seek input on this tragedy. You obviously have not yet gained the perspective on this needed to discuss it with strangers (if there is such a thing). You have made this about the infidelity, not the brutal murder that occurred as a result. I feel like any attempt on mine or anyone else's part of minimize the temporary pain of cheating against the murder of two people and wide reaching permanent effects on their family and friends, not to mention the family and friends of the murderer (yourself included) would not be taken well, unfortunately that is the issue that is calling for attention. You have my sympathies, but I encourage you to seek help and solace from among your friends and family, not strangers online.

• Like 1

PS I found out 10 years after that my ex husband had an affair while on a course. He never told her that he was married with 2 kids. She was confronted by people who knew he was married and she then ended the affair. The reason that I say this blurb is because yes there are times when the other partner really dosnt know.

Word. I found out the hard way once, and almost had to shoot my way out of there.

And then I was actually surprised when she cheated on me later. :rolleyes:

Edited by Dustdevil

...To see a guy of that caliber reduced to a trembling gibberinng wreak by a lousy two timing broad , was heart breaking.

I just wanna say the next time you poke fun at some sap who has found his wife with another guy, just think that it could be you.

This story seems a bit far fetched. If it is not, I am sorry.

I too, would like to see a news clp. A double murder/suicide will hit the news. But as others have said, there must a more to your friend's emotional stability if discovering an affair sparked this kind of reaction.

Who hasn't been cheated on would be a better survey. It happens all the time, but we all don't climb the local clock tower and start shooting....

I don't buy it.

Edited by chaser

This whole situation seems odd: words such as "tramp, " "toy boy latino," and a poll where an answer of I know it's ok to cheat really seem rather out of place. If this is true, the situation is truly tragic; however, the tone of the posts really seem strange and it does not quite sit right with me.

Take care,

chbare.

I agree there. Surely I wouldn't say words like that if I were in such a situation. But then again, we all deal with things differently.

Taking a poll on it? Yes, quite strange indeed. If this story is true, do you want everyone else out there to be worried and second guessing your husbands/wives? Pretty sure this guys friend wouldn't want to be remembered like this "has it happened to you".

Being in health care/fire/law enforcement has nothing do to do with this. These things happen to lawyers, burger flippers and CEO's of corporations.

edit: I messed up the quoting.

Edited by FireMedic65

It happens all the time, but we all don't climb the local clock tower and start shooting....

The world should be thankful that I can't climb. ;)

You do see that the original poster has not replied since he replied to me.

Hmmmmmmmm was he real or was he memorex?

Well Mister Im replying now ! Edited by AK..!

Oh my god ! That a fellow American and a Medical proffessional should act in such a callous and heartless way leaves me shocked and hurting deep inside.

I am so not happy with your disrespectful attitude.

Im in a dark place far from my comfort zone. Your lack of empathy is sickening.

• Like 1