Broken hearted buddy

Monty

Wife loyalty ?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Has your wife ever slept around whilst you have been at work ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but its ok I dont mind

My buddy at work went home after our last night on duty together and discovered his wife in bed with her toy boy latino lover !

This brave guy, this excellent life saving Paramedic, this former marine , this war hero, this red blooded country loving American had no idea his wife was sleeping around.

I found out 24 hours later when I got a call that some nut job had commited two murders and was now threatening to blow his own friggin head off with a 45 .

I recognised the address. Holy cow I discovered it was my buddy.

To cut a long story short he was arrested, sedated and locked up in the funny farm. He will now finish his life in pokey !

God dammit that hurt. To see a guy of that caliber reduced to a trembling gibberinng wreak by a lousy two timing broad , was heart breaking.

I just wanna say the next time you poke fun at some sap who has found his wife with another guy, just think that it could be you.

• Like 2

My buddy at work went home after our last night on duty together and discovered his wife in bed with her toy boy latino lover !

This brave guy, this excellent life saving Paramedic, this former marine , this war hero, this red blooded country loving American had no idea his wife was sleeping around.

I found out 24 hours later when I got a call that some nut job had commited two murders and was now threatening to blow his own friggin head off with a 45 .

To cut a long story short he was arrested, sedated and locked up in the funny farm. He will now finish his life in pokey !

God dammit that hurt. To see a guy of that caliber reduced to a trembling gibberinng wreak by a lousy two timing broad , was heart breaking.

I just wanna say the next time you poke fun at some sap who has found his wife with another guy, just think that it could be you.

If this is indeed true, it's just so sad.

unfortunately, I'll bet that there was more going on with your partner than you realized and that he didn't just "Snap".

So your buddy wasn't really the "nut job" you thought right? Him being your buddy, did it change your perception of "nut job"

Sorry about your partner Monty, but some times we do not know what goes on in peoples minds. Alot of people hide things so well that until a tragedy like this happens we have no clue about what is really going on. Honestly no one really knows anyone we think we know them but we only know what they show us or allow us to see. But none the less this is nothing less than a tragedy. Everyone has a breaking point no matter how strong or together we think they have it. But Monty I all I can say is I am sorry for your loss.

So your buddy wasn't really the "nut job" you thought right? Him being your buddy, did it change your perception of "nut job"

• Like 1

Thanks for your concern pal. Gosh, I guess I never really appreciated the stories behind some "Nut jobs".

This has shaken me badly and I will try to turn it into a psitive learning experiance.

I guess I needed a none involved point of view to help me see and move on. Thanks mac !

Thanks for your concern pal. Gosh, I guess I never really appreciated the stories behind some "Nut jobs".

This has shaken me badly and I will try to turn it into a psitive learning experiance.

I guess I needed a none involved point of view to help me see and move on. Thanks mac !

I'm not sure about the pal comment, sarcasm or no??

I'm truly sorry that your partner did this. Sounds like there was a lot more to the story than what you or anyone else was privy to.

It sounds like you might need to deal with this more than you think. I wish you luck.

I had the terrible job of taking care of two members of my company when they took their lives and I've been through something like this in the past. please pm me if you need to chat.

Hey fella im feeling your pain. It took balls the size of Manhatten to tell us your loss.

• Like 2

Hey fella im feeling your pain. It took balls the size of Manhatten to tell us your loss.

I am quiet annoyed at your response to this. It didn't take balls the size of anything to tell his story. He is just a screen name on a forum board. That is how we all are just names in cyber space. So what level of EMS training are you and If I were you I might want to change the list of interest this is a EMS forum board not a place to come trolling to fornicate with anything in a skirt. You get a -1 for that alone. You would get more but the system isnt set up to floor people with more.

Edited by itku2er

This whole situation seems odd: words such as "tramp, " "toy boy latino," and a poll where an answer of I know it's ok to cheat really seem rather out of place. If this is true, the situation is truly tragic; however, the tone of the posts really seem strange and it does not quite sit right with me.

I agree with Ruff, it this is a true situation it is tragic. If the deaths are true, then friends and families on all sides are involved in a tragic situation. Death does not typically occur in a vacuum and many people are effected in the aftermath.

Take care,

chbare.

• Like 1