I survived itku2er

OwleyMedic

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tweety with an attitude is an understatement - I have seen first hand what she can do - it is merciless!!!!

I still have the bootprint to prove it!!

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

I am innocent of any charges I have not had my trial by jury of my peer!

But I do miss the OLD days like that man did we ever have fun. Just goes to show that no matter how much you want some things to stay the same change does happen, some times its good some times its bad.

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

I am innocent of any charges I have not had my trial by jury of my peer!

But I do miss the OLD days like that man did we ever have fun. Just goes to show that no matter how much you want some things to stay the same change does happen, some times its good some times its bad.

Judged by a jury of your peers, you realize that jury will consist people like Lone, Phill, and MEEEE.... :devilish::thumbsup::mobile::wacko:

Ok, so this makes me feel kinda weird. I am basically a newby here again but still remember that....... What does that make me?

SA.... Good to see you again... I did not think posting this thread woulldbring some of the "OLD FARTS" out of the woodwirk. One good thing anyway... :jump:

Edited by OwleyMedic

Judged by a jury of your peers, you realize that jury will consist people like Lone, Phill, and MEEEE.... quote]

oh I am going to the gas chamber aren't I? :o:o

But you guys do know I love you right? :hug::wub:

And I really havent been that bad yep I see it now I am so going down down down but I will go down fighting! :gun::gun: LMAO

Yeah it is good to have SA back!!! Now if his finanical adviser would just ok him to come into chat!

*omg there is a limit on smilies you can use!!!*

A jury of your peers?

As noted by folks funnier than myself, that equates us with Murderers, father rapists, mother stabbers, those who litter in a public dump when said dump was closed on Thanksgivings Day, and the guy who, on finding out his coffee was underdone, put it back on the stove, and was ticketed for double perking!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.