Somebody Doesn't Like TRAUMA

bbledsoe

Ruff - that was a rather gracious response that Seb Wong provided to you. All along I've maintained the same thought - I feel sorry for him as he is the one that has to deal with the public's image, not only of EMS, but of his particular department. That puts him in a tough spot, especially since they are a municipal department as he states, they don't have the luxury of saying no. Their funding depends upon keeping the mayor happy. As much as some of us may not like fire based depts, ems I think it's time to seriously sit down and give this guy credit for at least trying. I know his job can't possibly be easy. Best of luck to him on cleaning up the mess this show may create and my sympathies certainly.

Dear Fireflymedic,

Thank you for the understanding. If you are ever in San Francisco, please allow me to show you our department's hospitality.

Seb Wong

Edited by Seb Wong
  • Like 3

...If you are ever in San Francisco, please allow me to show you our department's hospitality.

Seb Wong

Oh I could not agree more mate; San Francisco is a very hospitable city. You gladly served up a vaso-vagal syncope for me and this trauma nurse (who like came out of nowhere) on the corner of Montgomery St and Powell (and WTF is with Montgomery St and NEW Montgomery St being across the street from eaco other, wow is that confusing).

These two Indian proctologists were on thier cell phones to 911 screaming thier heads off without a clue what to do ... the Paramedics turned up and wow they were pissed (heck so was I) they'd probably been told it was a cardiac arrest ... the look on thier faces was just so damn funny like "damn it Frank I wanted to shock this guy!".

Oh I could not agree more mate; San Francisco is a very hospitable city. You gladly served up a vaso-vagal syncope for me and this trauma nurse (who like came out of nowhere) on the corner of Montgomery St and Powell (and WTF is with Montgomery St and NEW Montgomery St being across the street from eaco other, wow is that confusing).

These two Indian proctologists were on thier cell phones to 911 screaming thier heads off without a clue what to do ... the Paramedics turned up and wow they were pissed (heck so was I) they'd probably been told it was a cardiac arrest ... the look on thier faces was just so damn funny like "damn it Frank I wanted to shock this guy!".

You haven't been banned from the US yet?

• 4 weeks later...

Just a follow-up. I did a presentation with Randy Mantooth yesterday in Beverly Hills. he absolutely loved the "Somebody Does Not Like Trauma Video" and said it was one of the funniest things he had seen in a long time. I promised feedback on his response although it is a month late...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.