Somebody Doesn't Like TRAUMA

bbledsoe

Hah Ha on the ropes after episode #2

This is the swill they are promoting:

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/trauma-petition/

Good luck with that. :withstupid:

Nice steal there squint :fish:

HAHAHAHA love the video, especially a couple lines, especially "Dixie McCall's boobs...." You have to admit, Dixie was an amazing nurse - did she work 24 hours a day, or what? She ran the ER, and also was in on surgeries and other procedures, and was everywhere.

Randolph Mantooth has, and always will be, my EMS hero - I had the BIGGEST crush on him when I watched the original "Emergency!" episodes on TV.

But, Dr. Bledsoe, if I may ask a favor, there is something I have always wondered, and I am hoping you can ask Mr. Mantooth.. Why did Johnny and Roy always wear their helmets while driving to the scene, and then take them off when they got there? Was Roy's driving really that bad? Just curious.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHA love the video, especially a couple lines, especially "Dixie McCall's boobs...." You have to admit, Dixie was an amazing nurse - did she work 24 hours a day, or what? She ran the ER, and also was in on surgeries and other procedures, and was everywhere.

Randolph Mantooth has, and always will be, my EMS hero - I had the BIGGEST crush on him when I watched the original "Emergency!" episodes on TV.

But, Dr. Bledsoe, if I may ask a favor, there is something I have always wondered, and I am hoping you can ask Mr. Mantooth.. Why did Johnny and Roy always wear their helmets while driving to the scene, and then take them off when they got there? Was Roy's driving really that bad? Just curious.

I'll see him in about 2 weeks and will ask. I imagine it was an LACoFD rule at the time. I'll ask.

• Like 2

I saw Kevin Tighe (Roy) on some show yesterday. I don't even know what it was. Just looked up at the TV, and there he was. Looks a lot better than last time I saw him, over a decade ago, when he had put on a LOT of weight. Good to see him looking sharp!

I cant believe this uppity group of wackers is willing to piss on this show. The latest attempt to bring our profession to the publc and there willing to step all over it then try and support it.

Are you off your meds?

That didn't make a bit of sense.

I cant believe this uppity group of wackers is willing to piss on this show. The latest attempt to bring our profession to the publc and there willing to step all over it then try and support it.

Ready willing and quite capable, unlike swooning young sluts looking for a back stage pass.

Well yes everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it is absolutely groundless, just this crazy wacker believes that this melina / hemoptysis is no where a tangible or realistic attempt to "bring our profession to the public" in any way shape or form.

So your saying we should we calmly agree with idiotic procedures ok laughable see above dissection(s) break every rule possible for safety have you seen the keystone medics wear a seat belt? now entering an unsafe scene, texting on scene, landing helos in metropolitan area's or just spread the disease of sensationalism and attract more "hero"s to the profession.

No reply required thanks.

Just to start with, I would be most pleased to personally volunteer to teach WABBIT to do CPR prpoerly the most BASIC of the Basics ...

oh stcommodore do you have a valid card ?

cheers

Bryan please shield Randolf Mantooth from the poor acting too.

Edited by tniuqs

Ruff - that was a rather gracious response that Seb Wong provided to you. All along I've maintained the same thought - I feel sorry for him as he is the one that has to deal with the public's image, not only of EMS, but of his particular department. That puts him in a tough spot, especially since they are a municipal department as he states, they don't have the luxury of saying no. Their funding depends upon keeping the mayor happy. As much as some of us may not like fire based depts, ems I think it's time to seriously sit down and give this guy credit for at least trying. I know his job can't possibly be easy. Best of luck to him on cleaning up the mess this show may create and my sympathies certainly.

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.