Iphone apps

okmedic

Does anyone use a Droid? If so, what apps have you found to be useful?

Like most every other medical app for phones out there, the droid offers quite a bit. Even thought he phone is still "new" there are tons of programs out there for them. Just takes a bit of searching like it does for everything else. Most every app you can find for the iphone and blackberry, are also available for the droid.

Also, since the android os is open source, you don't have to worry about programs being just for that phone. Your options open up greatly.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to give you all a heads up the the ResQshop critical care resource has been released for the iPhone/iPod touch. In addition to the plethora of critical care resources such as ventilator setup, medical management, infusion calculators, Parkland calculator, balloon pump quick guide, ABG and electrolyte manipulator, RSI, and quick equipment resource guide, the addition of a lab reference/resource section is a much appreciated addition.

With the Fast Facts, Informed, and now ResQshop, the medical resource abilities of the iPhone are currently unmatched IMHO.

Take care,

chbare.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up the the ResQshop critical care resource has been released for the iPhone/iPod touch. In addition to the plethora of critical care resources such as ventilator setup, medical management, infusion calculators, Parkland calculator, balloon pump quick guide, ABG and electrolyte manipulator, RSI, and quick equipment resource guide, the addition of a lab reference/resource section is a much appreciated addition.

With the Fast Facts, Informed, and now ResQshop, the medical resource abilities of the iPhone are currently unmatched IMHO.

Take care,

chbare.

Agree with CHBARE i do!!!! ( My best YODA impersona) Go to the APP store and search for iRESQ. I downloaded it tonight, and it is amazing...by far the best out there....

Also, the author is a friend of mine, and if you have any issues or problems, he will take care of them ASAP for you.....

JW

• 2 months later...

I find these apps pretty useful to use at work.

• Icare
  • ECG Guide
  • Amber Alert
  • Skyscape
  • WebMd
  • EMSG (Audio Spanish Interpretation)
  • ERG (Emergency Response Guide)
  • NIOSH Guide
  • ACLS Wiz
  • EMS: BLS
  • EMS CE (CME Tracker)
  • EMS: ALS
  • ECG Interpret
  • Protocols
  • 911 Toolkit
  • Police Scan 2 (for the slapper in all of us)
  • Scheduler
  • FleetEyes (works if your company GPS tracks units)

• 10 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.