TRAUMA Premiere, 20 Sep 09

Dustdevil

Good things about the show? I can think of one. That blond chick is pretty hot!

Other than that, pretty big fail.

1. Why does the medic need to have gone to medical school? Are we not legitimate without that sneaking in somewhere?

2. Why is atropine portrayed as the magic drug for cardiac arrest?

3. Surgical chrich airways require a second provider to "stick their finger in the hole?" Did I miss that part of the training?

4. Ridiculous overuse of flight EMS in an urban setting, anyone?

5. Responding paramedics are "patched in" to the scene to give CPR instructions? Seriously?

6. Sex in the back of the ambulance on a busy street with a stellar looking chick? Happens all the time!

Edited by fiznat

I DVR'd the show.. I like good entertainment, regardless of whether or not it looks real, or who it represents. So, I guess I'll have to wait to give my full opinion. However, if it lacks dramady, a mix of drama and comedy, then it will be a flop for me. I'm still watching house. Gimme an hour and ten.

Wow!

I thought the trailer was bad... at least it had better music...

Echoing what everyone else said. Why is the "family man" a poon-chaser? Why does nobody use a damn ET tube? Oh boy! Let's take a patient's mother in my helicopter, so she can freekz out and putz herr finger in da hole...

*_*

ROFL! Oh well. Same old schlock, different show.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

6. Sex in the back of the ambulance on a busy street with a stellar looking chick? Happens all the time!

The sex part happens a lot more than the stellar looking chick part, that's for sure.

Edited by Dustdevil

The show sucked, but whats really funny is how seriously offended some of you are. Sorry if I'm being insensitive, but the ability to see a little humor in things never hurt anyone. That's the only thing I got out of the show, it was hilariously inaccurate!

I'm not offended, I'm pissed off. You want to know why?

This is how the public sees us...

And it sucks.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

I'm a complex TV viewer. I rate things to judge whether or not I follow them after the pilot. I rate based on Dramatics, Comedy, Action, my over all feeling of being entertained and whether or not I felt moved by the piece.

1-10 1 Being Low; 10 Being High on Scale of....

Drama: 7

Comedy: 1

Action: 4

Over All Entertainment Value: 4

Movement: 0

Likelihood of me watching next week: 3

--

Though, Mercy looks good. I also enjoyed Nurse Jackie, on Showtime.

Edit: Fricken codes.

Edited by 4c6

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.