Nursing Home Residents Booted for Orgy

Chief1C

I am of 2 minds of this.

The first is perhaps societal, that elder folks' adult children get embarrassed just thinking that their "parental units" are "gettin' it on"

The other is

Go Granny!

Go Grandpa!

Holy crap! Am I the only one that noticed that the naked women outnumbered the naked men two to one?? That's awesome! Gotta love their attitude.

They wanted to live, wanted to party, wanted to get naked. (A decent orderly would have sneaked them in some herb..just sayin'..) Stay the hell out of their way.

I believe that if we allow DNRs so that a person can decide the way that they wish to die at the end of their life, then they certainly should have the right to decide how they want to live at the end of their life, right?

I feel 20 years younger just hearing that story...

Dwayne

Edit: Though I'm not sure I understand the "not so much funny as sick" statement?

Edited by DwayneEMTP

There's a town in AZ that has a reputation as a retirement community. As with most towns, this one had a park or two.

One of those parks became known as "Doggy-style Park" because of the randy activity of more than several senior citizens.

Kudos to them for not forgetting how to live.

As I was relating this story to Babs tonight, it occured to me that they really missed the boat by taking the low road with this situation... I mean, how many nursing homes can claim to do such a stellar job that they need to keep their residents from sneaking around like snickering teenagers?

They should have challenged nursing homes nation wide to prove their quality of care by posting their 'orgy' count. hug.gif They could have made national news if they'd simply, tongue in cheek, explained their formula for 'pumping the youth back into their program.' (Pun intended)

Hell, I would have put my name on their really, really long waiting list today.

Dwayne

Edit to attempt to replace center format with Left format, which, obviously I was unable to figure out how to do... :-)

Edited by DwayneEMTP

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.