Happy Birthday Retread!

FireMedic65

happy_birthday_to_you1.jpg

No need to worry the Fire Dept is on stand by. Hope you have a great day brother dear.

Edited by itku2er

You all will have to HOLD off on the party till I get off work. Don't start without me or I may get grumpy.

Bratt I told the FD I was cooking they are on top of things, couldn't light all those candles on brothers cake without some one on standby!

You all will have to HOLD off on the party till I get off work. Don't start without me or I may get grumpy.

Bratt I told the FD I was cooking they are on top of things, couldn't light all those candles on brothers cake without some one on standby!

How many portable propane torches did you go through to light them all? :thumbsup::icecream::dj:

How many portable propane torches did you go through to light them all? :thumbsup::icecream::dj:

Well since he is my OLDER brother I used 10 but he thinks I only used 5 gotta humor the OLD ones!

And before anyone gets their bloomers in a bunch RETREAD knows we love him and are in no way flaming him in this post...the flaming was done when we had to light all those damn candles! :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: