CPR instructors

pandabear51

That is your best bet is to contact your local training center to see when they are holding the classes. The AHA website is a good place to start if you arent sure where your local training center is, they can help you locate one.

Don't rely on them for anything though! I called several, and no one likes to answer their phones. The one that did, was super rude to me.

I never had a problem in my area when I was getting mine back.

I was able to get my CPR instructors certification from work. Not sure if that would be an option for you. Our safety manager set up a program so we could train our employees in CPR in case of an emergency and found it cheaper to get 6 of us certified as instructors compared to having an instructor come in every time we needed a CPR class.

HTH

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was curious how to become a CPR instructor. I am a new Paramedic and have 5 years experience as an emt. I am also in California. Any information or links would be great. Thanks.

If you are still looking for an AHA Instructor class and you are in the San Fernando Valley area you may find one every month in North Hollywood. Simply email your request for additional information to info@yourwaycpr.com.

Edited by ddimand