How do you relieve the stress?

I found a great way to relieve stress...put on some Berry White...draw a bubble bath...light some vanilla scented candles and pour a glass of wine. And then just slip into tub and soak it all away "S"

The best way to relieve stress is sex but since that isn't always available...the bubble bath does a pretty good job.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard of Barry White, who is Berry White, and what style music does he (or is it she?) do?

Have you watched that movie " Bruce almighty" The song that plays in the back ground when he lasso's the moon and drives Jennifer Aniston wild...Is Berry white

When I googled "Berry" White, I found a lot of stuff for "Barry" White, the singer/orchestra leader of "Love Unlimited". It mentioned Berry White as being some kind of California wine.

I also remember Barry White playing in that movie.

Are you sure it's not Barry White? Perhaps a spelling error?

Fishing usually does it for me. Although, a night out on the town sometimes does the trick, too. :lol:

I tried fishing, and all I ever caught was a cold. Got brought up on charges of cruelty to animals, as all I was able to do, was drown worms.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.