How do you relieve the stress?

Rich...you lift weights?!? Them 12oz curls really slam the biceps!

OWW, my pride. B)

I just started, and don't know where to get steroids, so results may vary.

I also hate doing it. hahahahhahahahah

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful. Most bikers I know, from the EMS Bikers to the stereotype Hells Angels, agree that most motorcycle accidents happen within the first 1,000 miles of that machine and rider's association. That is for each bike, per my correspondents.

Hey John,

I know the plane isn't going to just drop out of the air. I am nervous that something is gonna quit on the plane or something or if something happened to the hubby we'd be screwed. So you are right, I do need to take some lessons. He loves to fly and is an awesome pilot and he would love for me to share that with him. Thanks for the advice.

--Kim

I love stress, gives me an excuse to play bad golf, play with my kids , play in the pool, play pool ( like 9 ball) , Play in the ocean, play on my kayak , play with my wife ( what we play is none of your business but its usually strip Parcheesi if you must know) , play , and play

and i go camping, collect FD and EMS stuff, pretend I am a teacher sometimes and try to spread my knowledge and wisdom ( actually relives a lot of stress for me I don't know why) Oh yes and there is the occasion a beverage of the adult type :twisted: and I don't smoke anymore. Just go out for giggles and grins , to an Ice cream shop or an exotic beer store, and lately have been writting stuff. so there it is.....

What! There's stress in this line of work?!? I just can't believe it! Oh, wait, I had my rose colored glasses on again. Now that I can see what is really happening, I think I will be hiding under my stairs again. Thanks alot. :shock:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.