Bored... need ideas!

FireMedic65

I promise you, the best movie out there, that no one saw is "The Prestige" starring Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, and Michael Cain. If you love the 6th sense, you will love this movie. Cant give away the details, but it is one of those that as soon as you finish watching it, you have to put it right back in to watch again, as the ending blows you away, and catches you totally off-guard.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that movie got really good reviews, but haven't gotten the chance to watch it yet. I'm loading up my netbook for when I am bored at work out staging someplace.

Thanks for the suggestions. More are welcome.

btw... "skid marks" terrible movie.. I want that time of my life back, although the chick was HOT

...there is a part towards the end that will piss you off so bad you will want to kick a hole in the t.v.!!!

LOL! There has been one movie in my life that pissed me off that bad: Last American Virgin. The end of that movie made me so goddamn mad I wanted to go Columbine. Twenty-five years later, I still get pissed off when I hear the song from the end.

ruff I loved last american virgin, as a matter of fact just bought the DVD off amazon a few months ago. You have to love the music, and although the ending was sad, it was one of the first "twist" movies that did not end the same old predictable way that all other teen love movies ended.

Also, for male enjoyment only, rent the Wrestler, and see Marissa Tormei nude ---- NICE.

Also, for male enjoyment only, rent the Wrestler, and see Marissa Tormei nude ---- NICE.

And why would that be only for the males? :P

You have to love the music, and although the ending was sad, it was one of the first "twist" movies that did not end the same old predictable way that all other teen love movies ended.

Definitely! The end twist totally blind-sides you with a sucker punch. Completely out of left field. It was genius writing, but it pissed me off SO bad! But yeah... the music was classic!