For the Old Gaurd ... Query on LP 10 C

tniuqs

Ok

So I have some old LP 10 C ... and can't for love nor money remember (without a program key) HOW to reset time and date stamp correction.

Pulling my hair out, I KNOW that pushing buttons sequentially it can be corrected ..

Assistance SVP ?

cheers

LP 10 is still new, I thought maybe we were discussing the LP 5. (yes I still have both and they still work great! I use them in trainng as the "good ole days)

R/r 911

Yea Rid you tell that young pup AK .... :spell: Should we tell him about the LP 4, one needed an small army just to pack that boat anchor around, good monitor though and in its day we were dang happy to have a monitor at all.... when the LP 5 came out we thought we were in heaven.

I always wonder why the LP 11 never took off as that was a nice machine (long battery life and internal charging) and 12 lead capability was great too.

I hate these new fangled (and expensive gel defib pads) give me real paddles or give me death, my motto.just try getting resupply in Nigeria or Chad.

But Hey THANKS AK .. I printed it out and parchment scroll came out of my printer WTF ? The LP 10 C is still SOP in most Industrial EMS settings in my hood, the real trucks and birds use the Zoll or LP 12 (they are a spoiled lot)

cheers and thanks again. :jump:

Edited by tniuqs

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.