Hi from Germany---New York City!

malukapi

Hey there!

Perhaps I am going from Germany from 29.11.2009 up to 5.12.2009 to New York City with my Dad....

Here in Germany I am a nurse in prison and on my second job I am EMT-B...

I really would like to visit in New York City a Prison if this is possible...perhaps only for one or two hours....and I would like to visit a rescue team or paramedics...

My Dad an I will stay in Manhattan....

Does anybody knows, where I can write before to check if it is possible?...exspacially för the prison...what papers from Germany do I need, to come in the prison?....

I would be very glad, if somebody here could help me....perhaps just only with emailadresses or contact persons....

I know, my english is not perfect, but I hope, some of you understood me....

Greetings from Munich!!!!

Nicki

Oh I forgot----or perhaps I could visit an emergency admisson somewhere...

For riding with the Fire Department's EMS Command, contact our Public Affairs office, at

Fire Department New York

9 Metrotech Plaza

Brooklyn, NY 11201

(Attention:Robert Domingo)

Hope that is helpful.

Contact them as soon as possible, as there are necessary papers that must be processed in advance.

Thanks kiwi for the link...

Thanks Richard...but I don´t think, I have the time to ride with them (otherwise, perhapse I can do this once)...at this short time, I just would like to visit a department for one or two hours if this is possible...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.