We need prayers

JET EMT

• 2 weeks later...

Jim, I'm so sorry to hear of your wife's illness. Praying for strength for both of you and the rest of your family.

I hope and pray that you're able to get the help you need, financial and beyond, to get your family through this.

Ratty

Hey Everyone,

My wife Janice and I need prayers!

I haven't been on here much lately, My wife is battling lung cancer. She has Small Cell Lung Cancer which is in the extensive stage, due to the fact that it is in both lungs, both adrenal glands, lymph node in the right side of her neck, and outside the lungs on the medial sternum.

She begins her 2nd round of chemo on Monday. then Radiation sometime in the next 3 weeks, Probably with the 3rd round of chemo.

We need prayers,

Also, if anyone knows of any good sources for financial support, I am open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim,

My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Tell her to hang in there and don't stress about the finances! I know it's hard because that seems like such a big burden. I want to give you a different resource that was not mentioned up here on the post. Go to http://www.mamasheal...tassistance.asp and look at all the patient assistance programs they have. There are many to choose from. I would think that www.freemedicinefoundation.com<BR itxtvisited="1"> would be a good place to start.

Stay strong. My husband and I are praying for you both!

Dar