Dyna Med Modular Bag (Video Review)

I'd show mine.. But then I'd start to get harassed. Though, when I was 16; the age I became an EMT. I sold a garden railroad set, G Gauge, to buy a few things. Among them, was one of those kits like you have, though pre-stocked, and orange. It was good for a few years, then it began to dye everything, including the floor of my SUV at the time, orange. Had to go. Now I use a Red, Pacific A200.

I'd show mine.. But then I'd start to get harassed. Though, when I was 16; the age I became an EMT. I sold a garden railroad set, G Gauge, to buy a few things. Among them, was one of those kits like you have, though pre-stocked, and orange. It was good for a few years, then it began to dye everything, including the floor of my SUV at the time, orange. Had to go. Now I use a Red, Pacific A200.

Yup we sure did harass you about your zombie bag. :P:lol:

Yup we sure did harass you about your zombie bag. :P:lol:

• 3 years later...

The same reason newbs insist on having 15 different items hanging off their belts.

I worked with a young medic years ago who had a duty belt that weighed 37 pounds with all his equipment hanging on it. You know the type. 5 different kinds of shears & hemostats, 2 glove pouches and holster with center punch seatbelt cutter mini mag lite. another holster with a "C cell maglight and electrical cable cutters, 5 pens and 2 different EMS guides, rolls of tape and a trauma dressing pack.

I'd get a hernia toting all that stuff on my belt.

My own trauma/ first response kit is a plano box that I've had for 30 years. It's not a big 747 , just a nice small tackle box that has lasted all these years. Yes: It's not cool, but holds all I need until the truck get's to me.

I roll with a kit that is pretty similar to the OP, only not that nice. I only carry shears, multi-tool pocket knife and pulse ox on my belt. I have tape on my stethoscope and 2" roll of saran wrap on a carabiner.

dude where can i get those seperate pouches. Ive been looking across Galls last half hour trying to find your bag. Its olny a 10$ increase from the bag I received yesterday

They were sold as "Organizer Modules". I use those pouches in our MCI bag, each one has certain items, and all of them are the same. Makes triage quick and easy, IMO. Or at least that's a theory. And it must be a good one, because I see now they have vacuum sealed pouches of little bits of stuff to go into similar MCI kits. If only I could sell my ideas.

Dyna Med sold the modules separate from the bag, and Dyna-Med no longer exists as a company separate from Galls. Galls doesn't sell them. Now I went out of my way and called Galls to confirm that sooo... just sayin'..

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.