Even Deer Are Racist --LOL

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you felt better once he fried it up and fed you. ;)

Broiled and served with mushrooms and onions sauteed in butter is much better!

I'm confused.. Are you only suggesting said deer are racist... Because they're white? Wouldn't that make you, racist?

To hear crotchity tell it, everyone BUT him is 'racist'.....

*edited to add content*

Edited by Lone Star

I live on an island which has a ton of deer, I usually see at least 20 every day. Never seen a completely white one, they are beautiful!!

There some here that are partially white due to in-breeding. It happens also with the locals, but not as apparent, and we all don't talk about it. :whistle:

Edited by chaser

Crochity, no offense brother but I have been away from this site for quite a while and I come back and your still posting about racism and stuff.

There is no doubt in my mind that racism still exists and Im sure the average person who looks at the world with open eyes knows this too. Im willing to bet most of us in this feild look at the world with open eyes.

Color does play into how animals of the same species look at eachother... it all comes down to mating. Does that make it allright for humans to be the same way? Of course not, but the afore mentioned still stands as fact.

Im just curious though Crochity, what exactly have you been trying to prove? Im not saying racism dosnt exist, but I dont think as many people are as blind to it as you might think.

Not trying to break your balls. Just curious about what goes on in your mind.

Meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murder. Damn, I could really go for some venisin.

crapart2_2.jpg

That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice try, Hitler. F

Edited by 4c6

...Color does play into how animals of the same species look at eachother...

WTF?? Well, my little black kitty (weighs about 4 lbs. ) got along fine with my 110 lb. yellow lab, I don't think color or race was ever an issue. They liked each other, although not the same species. My cat thinks he is a dog, so he thinks he is the same. He goes for walks with us just like he is a dog. I think if he was a white cat, my dog would treat him no different.

I think placing human beliefs and values on animals is ridiculous. And many animals can not see colors. Too bad humans do.

Edited by chaser

WTF?? Well, my little black kitty (weighs about 4 lbs. ) got along fine with my 110 lb. yellow lab, I don't think color or race was ever an issue. They liked each other, although not the same species. My cat thinks he is a dog, so he thinks he is the same. He goes for walks with us just like he is a dog. I think if he was a white cat, my dog would treat him no different.

I think placing human beliefs and values on animals is ridiculous. And many animals can not see colors. Too bad humans do.

Thats not what I mean chaser. From a mating stand point color plays a role in the mate an animal chooses. It dosnt apply to all animals and Ill call myself out on it not being enirley pertinant to the topic but it still holds relevance. Is it the same as a human being racist? No... but to say that colors of one animal dont mean anything to another is not entirley true.

I'm assuming that we never see the white deer because they all passed their racially biased, standardized deer firefighting exam and have moved out of the woods to a higher position.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.