Regret to Inform You that SPENAC has Passed

spenac

SPENAC BEST PARAMEDIC EVER  

5 members have voted

1. 1. IS SPENAC THE BEST PARAMEDIC EVER?

• Without a doubt.
    • For sure.
    • Yeah baby.
    • None better.

As seen in the news people have been seen in streets crying, wailing, even rioting since this occurred. The news has tried to minimize discussion, even claiming these events are because of other reasons, because SPENAC has had such a tremendous influence world wide. Because of his influence and the large crowds expected services will be simulcast live from Dallas Cowboy stadium to Yankee field, rose bowl, superdome, soccer fields, basketball stadiums, world wide. All TV stations will soon air nothing but SPENAC for weeks as by far he was more influential than any other recent deaths of so called influential people. :cry:

Whats that? OOPS We apologize for getting ahead of ourselves and playing wrong prepared announcement. Correct announcement should have read:

Beware SPENAC is a Paramedic now. Run and hide. That is all.

Yes finally done. Passed NR CBT and Skills first attempt and did them back to back days. Just think how opinionated I was as an Intermediate, is this site big enough for me as a Paramedic? :devilish:

Congrats!! I noticed you were a little more quiet lately. All that studying, huh? Hope you get a nice pay raise, too!

Congrats!! I noticed you were a little more quiet lately. All that studying, huh? Hope you get a nice pay raise, too!

Better or may have to change professions. :P

Yes $3 an hour pay raise at full time job. Will be nearly $20 an hour.

Other job will be about $15 an hour but I respond from home.

Based on the math in about 100 years I will pay off all the debt from traveling for school and clinicals.

ATTN:

This bulletin just in...

Do not, I repeat, do not travel to Texas, especially South Texas.

The women are missin' teeth, creatures eat you alive, and oh yea, Spenac is now a paramedic.

I hear Obama was going to declare Texas to be in a State of Emergency, but he did not want Spenac gallivanting all across Texas to treat the injured. (Answering from home, I might add ) (Wakcer) :devilish:

Aww Hell. I had a hard enough time arguing with you while you were an intermediate...

Oh, and Spenac, Congratulations on a job well done !!! :beer::thumbsup:

:iiam:

Thanks everyone.

Aww Hell. I had a hard enough time arguing with you while you were an intermediate...

Oh, and Spenac, Congratulations on a job well done !!! :beer::thumbsup:

Look forward to stirring you up. LOL

It's about time!

Yes Ma'am it is. Appreciate your educational discussions, even when we fight.

*takes off ass kicking boots* :mellow:

CONGRATS my friend... :beer::punk::thumbsup::jump: .. No one deserves it more than you do my friend... but dont forget your lowly intermediate friend here....

*I would fly to texas to see the broadcast live but unfortunately I am getting my legs waxed nose hairs pulled and giving birth! But I will watch the rerun. * ;);)