Billy Mays is dead.

paramedicmike

Don't forget Ed McMahon. These things are supposed to come in threes, so this is unusual.

Did Billy Mayes -- true to his pitch -- double our order?

Well have to wait FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY for the next two then.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy Mays only had like 3 or 4 different hand gestures....

Could you imagine being his kid?

Billy Mays here! Having trouble keeping your room clean? Have I got the answer for you! Clean up that 'closet clutter' with Hang-eze! Tripple your closet space! And as a 'special bonus' I'll even throw in 2 Touch Lites, so you can see with ease!

Then you can hang all your pictures with my 'Hurcules Hooks'! Then you can wash all the flat surfaces in your room with Zorbeez and Oxyclean!

But wait! There's more!

Call right now and I'll double your order, just pay separate processing and handling fees. AND if you order right now, I'll even throw in a suspension of your month long grounding that you're sure to get for not cleaning your room sooner!

Call now, operators are standing by!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know a LOT of people who die at age 50. Like have a family history, of dying at age 50.. Like they dwell on it so much, that before they turn 51.. It kills them. Luckily most of the elders in my family are in their late 80's and 90's.. Had a few make it to early 100's.. Guess I'm gonna have to stop exploring abandoned coal mines.. I wanna live to 102..

Edited by 4c6

I know a LOT of people who die at age 50. Like have a family history, of dying at age 50.. Like they dwell on it so much, that before they turn 51.. It kills them.

Does seem to happen a lot. At least I've passed that milestone, so I can relax for a little while.

I've already outlived my Father and both Grandfathers, so I figure it's all borrowed time now.

In today's fuel economy, the latest mid-life fad is the motorcycle.. Maybe you could get a police motorcycle to go with your car? Join the Rescue Riders, I'm a member, and I wouldn't even get on a motorcycle for a stack of cash. Trauma Teams frighten me.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_12708539

U.S. Airways confirmed that Mays was among the passengers on a flight that made a rough landing on Saturday afternoon at Tampa International Airport, leaving debris on the runway after apparently blowing its front tires.

Tampa Bay's Fox television affiliate interviewed Mays afterward.

"All of a sudden as we hit you know it was just the hardest hit, all the things from the ceiling started dropping," MyFox Tampa Bay quoted him as saying. "It hit me on the head, but I got a hard head." Tampa police spokeswoman Laura McElroy said linking Mays' death to the landing would "purely be speculation." She said Mays' family members didn't report any health issues with the pitchman, but said he was due to have hip replacement surgery in the coming weeks.

Laura Brown, spokeswoman for the Federal Aviation Administration, said she did not know if Mays was wearing his seat belt on the flight because the FAA is not investigating his death.

They said that Billy Mays died of heart disease, not the bump on the head.

Two more today, Fred Travelena, comic and Gale Storm from the 50's sitcom, My Little Margie.

Don't forget Ed McMahon.

Little know fact: he was a Marine pilot in WW2 and Korea. He was awarded 6 Air Medals in WW2 and had something like 85 combat missions in Korea. He retired a Colonel and was then a Brigadier General in the CANG.

He's in a different category from the others.

'zilla