I got married! Honeymooning in Victoria, BC...

Eydawn

Hey there folks! I'm no longer single... (let the whining commence) and having a blast on my honeymoon with the Mr. Eydawn here in lovely Victoria, BC.

Any locals want to come meet us for a drink? :)

What should we do as a 'must do' while we are here?

Oh yeah... and I almost ripped into someone in a restaurant tonight. They were blathering on about how "ambulance attendants" just open and close doors and the rest are automated, so the strike was silly etc.... took all my restraint not to shout!

--Wendy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ô¿ô    

Congratulations on your marriage! May it be a long and happy one! How soon before we can expect to hear the pitter patter of little eydawns and eydawn-ettes?

As far as biting your tongue, I realize that you must pick your battles wisely; but sometimes the ignorant MUST be 'educated'!

Hope you have a ball on the honeymoon....(pun intended) :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Oh yeah... and I almost ripped into someone in a restaurant tonight. They were blathering on about how "ambulance attendants" just open and close doors and the rest are automated, so the strike was silly etc.... took all my restraint not to shout!

Don't get that started here again! The Canucks still have their panties in a wad from the last thread about it. :rolleyes:

I'm pissed off that you beat me to the altar! But I'm glad you got it behind you and are having a great time. I'm very happy for you. We're looking forward to having you back soon!

As being born and raised in Victoria you must

See the provincial Museum

The wax museum

Undersea Gardens

and Go through Beacon Hill park on a trolly

Victoria is the place for newly weds and nearly deads. You go newly wed and Im hoping your leaving nearly dead, enjoy :thumbsup:

Congradulations to you both