Michael Jackson has died

akflightmedic

What I find to be so 'amazing' is this:

The very same people that are snapping up anything even remotely associated with Michael Jackson were the SAME PEOPLE that couldn't be bothered to spend one thin dime to buy his music, memorabilia, paraphernalia, etc!

Kind of like when the twin towers were brought down….those that screamed the loudest with ‘patriotic indignity’ were the very same people that couldn’t be bothered to serve a day in the U.S. military!

It’s actually very disheartening to see just how hypocritical people in general really are!

• Like 1

Maybe because he was tired of the crotch shots?

You guys remember that after the first incident? I really feel pity for that photographer....

lf he wasn't guilty ,then why did he pay 20 million to the little boy & his family to make it go away????

Do you always answer your own questions like that?

When an innocent man employs a lawyer, isn't he paying to make it go away?

What's the difference?

When an innocent man employs a lawyer, isn't he paying to make it go away?

What's the difference?

When someone employs a lawyer when charged with a crime, innocent or not, the jury (or in non jury trials, the judge) decides who is the better lawyer, the defense attorneys, or the prosecuting attorneys. I really don't know the "stats" on the number of guilty people still on the streets, and the innocent ones who are incarcerated, due to that type of action.

What I find to be so 'amazing' is this:

The very same people that are snapping up anything even remotely associated with Michael Jackson were the SAME PEOPLE that couldn't be bothered to spend one thin dime to buy his music, memorabilia, paraphernalia, etc!

Kind of like when the twin towers were brought down….those that screamed the loudest with ‘patriotic indignity’ were the very same people that couldn’t be bothered to serve a day in the U.S. military!

It’s actually very disheartening to see just how hypocritical people in general really are!

Amen man. I guess that was my point before. It's discouraging to see the ignorance in the statements such as, "He must be guilty or he wouldn't have been arrested!" Or "He's obviously guilty because he paid the family off!" The complete lack of critical thinking, use of historical perspective, or even blind adherence to "Innocent until proven guilty" that leads to these comments is so far below the level of reasoning and fairness that we used to sponsor here that it's heartbreaking.

But I'm exhausted from fighting that fight...

Holy crap LS, what's it been, two years since we've agreed on something? You may be coming around! :-)

Dwayne

Edit to activate email notification, which isn't avail. on edit. No changes made.

Edited by DwayneEMTP

The complete lack of critical thinking, use of historical perspective, or even blind adherence to "Innocent until proven guilty" that leads to these comments is so far below the level of reasoning and fairness that we used to sponsor here that it's heartbreaking.
OR it's using a little higher reasoning than the simple logic of one always being innocent if found innocent in court. Like we said he has a lot of factors that make hims suspect and a history of this happening twice before. It's fine if you believe he's innocent, but it's not ridiculous at all for many to think he's not.

Holy crap LS, what's it been, two years since we've agreed on something? You may be coming around! :-)

Dwayne

Edit to activate email notification, which isn't avail. on edit. No changes made.

Must be all that time I've been spending, hanging around the local college campus!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

LS