Michael Jackson has died

akflightmedic

Wow! A secret love child?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...at-funeral.html

Lovechild on the front row at memorial

SNN2206AN-682_850693a.jpg

Farewell 'Dad' ... Omer (circled) sits beside Jacko's sisters Rebbie and Janet, and brothers Randy, Tito, Marlon, Jackie and Jermaine at the service on July 7

From GARY O’SHEA

in Oslo

Norway

Published: Today

THE dancer thought to be Michael Jackson's secret lovechild was given a seat in the FRONT ROW at the King of Pop's memorial service, The Sun can reveal.

Devastated Omer Bhatti, 25, sat with head bowed and wearing dark glasses alongside the star's grieving brothers and sisters during the poignant tribute two weeks ago.

It will further fuel suspicion that he is Jacko's fourth child.

SNA2201JACKO-380_850685a.jpg

The eyes have it ... Jacko and his lookalike 'son' Omer Bhatti

And childhood snaps show an uncanny likeness to Prince Michael II, seven - known as Blanket - the youngest of the star's three "official" children.

Michael, who died last month aged 50, is said to have told pals in 2004 that Norwegian Omer was born following a one-night stand in 1984.

Omer is now believed to be seeking a DNA test to discover the truth.

And yesterday his family in the Norwegian capital Oslo refused to rule out Jacko as Omer's dad.

After the singer's death, Omer's mum Pia cryptically remarked: "He was the King of Pop. But for us he was so much more."

The likeness between Omer and Blanket is remarkable. They have the same dark hair, the same eyebrows and the same facial features.

SNN2207JB-380_850666a.jpg

Familiar face ... Michael Jackson's son Blanket,

who also looks like Omer Bhatti

Significantly, Omer was granted a special place among the Jackson family for the service at the Staples Center, Los Angeles, on July 7.

Meanwhile, some of the most famous celebs in the world had to make do with seats in rows behind.

The Sun can also reveal that wannabe star Omer lived at Jacko's Neverland mansion for several years and mixed with the other Jacksons as if he was one of the family.

A revealing video shows long-haired Omer, then about 14, unwrapping Christmas presents with Michael at Neverland.

He plays with an infant, believed to be one Jacko's other kids, as if they were siblings.

In 2003, Omer was snapped at Jacko's birthday celebration and rode in a limo with the Thriller singer. Omer was even in Neverland when cops investigating child abuse allegations swooped in 2003.

He said last year: "It was totally sick. It was the whole squad from Santa Barbara Police Department.

"We didn't know why they were there. Michael was not at home."

After Omer was born, Jacko sent two employees to Oslo to help his mum raise him.

He and Omer are reported to have first met in 1996. Omer, then 12, impressed the dance legend with his own dance moves after waiting for him at a hotel in in Tunisia.

It is thought Omer's family sold their house in Holmlia, Oslo, and moved to Neverland in 1997.

They have since returned to Norway.

SNN2207JC-380_850661a.jpg

First contact ... Jacko with 12-year-old Omer in Tunisia, 1996

Omer had idolised Jacko since he was a child and has performed as a tribute act across the globe.

From 1996 he began appearing in public with his idol and even performing with him.

The young dancer was by Jacko's side when he called in a witch doctor to cure him of pain in Aspen, Colorado, in 2004.

Omer is also said to have had problems with drugs, like his alleged dad.

He was arrested for possession of a small quantity of cannabis and fined in Norway in 2004.

Michael even dedicated his 2001 album Invincible to Omer's best friend Benjamin Hermansen, 15, who was stabbed to death by neo-Nazis.

Omer and Jacko remained close right up until the Thriller singer's death on June 25 after a long addiction to prescription drugs.

In an interview in 2008, Omer said: "Loyalty is the most important thing for me.

"I have contact with Michael, and I think my loyalty to him is the reason we still have our contact.

"He is an unbelievably good human being."

Today Omer is trying to make a name for himself in the world of rap and hip-hop, promoting himself under the stage name O-Bee.

He has remained in LA since the memorial service.

Yesterday The Sun called at his family home in Norway but mum Pia was unwell. Her Pakistani husband Riz confirmed that Omer sat in the front row at Jacko's service.

He said: "Yeah, yeah, I know because I was watching. I told my wife, 'Just wait until the press see this. It's not a small thing'."

Both Pia and Riz, in their late 40s, worked for Jackson in the US. Riz is believed to have been a driver and Pia a nanny. Both have refused to answer questions about the star.

Yesterday Riz would neither confirm nor deny that Omer is Jacko's son. He said: "Make what you like. I don't want to discuss anything."

g.oshea@the-sun.co.uk

His family looks like the band from which ever part of the Back To The Future series that had the 50's dance.

This whole thing get more and more odd every fricken day.

Ok I have a question for everyone. I have attached a link to what the media claims is a picture of Michael Jackson being taken to the ambulance. I see a collar on him, and a BVM. From what I see the collar is pretty far up and looks to be over his bottom lip, or very close. I do not see ANY sign of the ET tube coming out of his mouth. My question is this: did they have to cric him? and if so why? Or is this another case like that of Elvis, someone wanting to disappear from society? Seems strange to me, any thought, comments or?

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/06/75724/index.html

Um wow........

Best look again, I see an Tube, and a ETT tube holder (a bit low) not a C collar at all.