Michael Jackson has died

akflightmedic

This seams appropriate at this time me thinks ?

They told him don't you ever come around here

Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear

The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear

So beat it, just beat it

You better run, you better do what you can

Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man

You wanna be tough, better do what you can

So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it

No one wants to be defeated

Showin' how funky and strong is your fight

It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Just beat it, beat it

Just beat it, beat it

Just beat it, beat it

Just beat it, beat it

They're out to get you, better leave while you can

Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man

You wanna stay alive, better do what you can

So beat it, just beat it

You have to show them that you're really not scared

You're playin' with your life, this ain't no truth or dare

They'll kick you, then they beat you,

Then they'll tell you it's fair

So beat it, but you wanna be bad

MJ had (from what we had observed through the media) multiple rhinoplasty for reduction, not inserts and even then bone is used, having this migrate into a cerebral artery is near to impossible.

I hope that helps ...

Edited by tniuqs

Yes, I am making ASSumptions - based solely upon hearsay.

There's your first admitted mistake! Rather than work on assumptions and hearsay, you would be better off invesitgating and finding FACTS before you open your mouth and show yourself as the fool.

With all the availability and ease of tracking down facts; it only takes a few moments of your time to actually find out the facts of a story as opposed to spreading rumor and innuendo. All this does is prove that you have no clue what you're talking about, and destroys any credibility you may have had.

What kind of training would he be doing for a European Tour?

Seriously, was he in some kind of exercise program when this occured?

It's well documented that michael Jackson was in training with former "The Incredible Hulk" star, Lou Ferrigno

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/MichaelJackson/s...3807&page=1

Total time spent on 'research': 20 seconds

There's your first admitted mistake! Rather than work on assumptions and hearsay, you would be better off invesitgating and finding FACTS before you open your mouth and show yourself as the fool.

With all the availability and ease of tracking down facts; it only takes a few moments of your time to actually find out the facts of a story as opposed to spreading rumor and innuendo. All this does is prove that you have no clue what you're talking about, and destroys any credibility you may have had.

It's well documented that michael Jackson was in training with former "The Incredible Hulk" star, Lou Ferrigno

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/MichaelJackson/s...3807&page=1

Total time spent on 'research': 20 seconds]

Oh.

Never mind.

"MJ had (from what we had observed through the media) multiple rhinoplasty for reduction, not inserts and even then bone is used, having this migrate into a cerebral artery is near to impossible.

I hope that helps ..."

Did you hear that Michael Jackson was 90% plastic?

They are going to melt him down and make Legos

-so children can play with HIM!

Edited by robert gift

Well Lone Star well we tried , I do believe in Karma as I know that you do my friend.

In my experience, somehow I have managed clearly to define the difference of stupidity and ignorance.

1- Stupidity is defined as continuing to make the same errors (as there is no excuse for stupidity)

2- Ignorance is not understanding but seeking the knowledge to understand.

There comes a time when we hear a certain call

When the world must come together as one

There are people dying

and its time to lend a hand to life

There greatest gift of all

Now if we could just all live by these words, I pray to my GOD that Michaels children will be shielded from these types of commentary.

Then just then the world MAY become a better place.

cheers

Edited by tniuqs

Well Lone Star well we tried , I do believe in Karma as I know that you do my friend.

In my experience, somehow I have managed clearly to define the difference of stupidity and ignorance.

1- Stupidity is defined as continuing to make the same errors (as there is no excuse for stupidity)

2- Ignorance is not understanding but seeking the knowledge to understand.

Now if we could just all live by these words, I pray to my GOD that Michaels children will be shielded from these types of commentary.

Then just then the world MAY become a better place.

cheers

The is no such thing as karma.

If you believe in karma, then apparently you believe in Santa Claus and/or religions.

The MJ joke was told to me by a firefighter.

He'd tell you to take your holier-than-thou attitude and shove it.

I am sure there are many other similar MJ jokes.

My Californiacquaintance, who knew Michael personally, says he would never be inappropriate with children.

I believe him. I believe Michael was set up and falsely accused.

Do you really think his children will be reading here?

Unlike the athlete sudden deaths, MJ was not participating in a strenuous physical activity - that I know of.

I'd have to disagree.. He was a pretty energetic entertainer, practicing some of his dancing could be equated to strenuous activity. He was never one to just stand, sing, and let everyone else do the work.

I'd have to disagree.. He was a pretty energetic entertainer, practicing some of his dancing could be equated to strenuous activity. He was never one to just stand, sing, and let everyone else do the work.
That is what I thought.

I expected him to be in really good shape, he appeared lean, which is why I am so surprised at his sudden death.

I did not know that he was working out.

Still shocked, surprised and saddened.

I know of 2 things after much study in theology "almost" every denomination world wide believes in 2 common denominators:

1- An almighty power.

2- Life (in some form or another) after death.

As is your right.. Freedom of Religion allows for the practicing of whatever you want.. and whatever you don't want. You don't have to agree. I was once a christian myself, most in the area are what you may call God-fearing, loyal to the bible church go-ers. I don't speak out against anything, or anyone; don't practice in an anti-religion cult.. I just just decided one day, that whomever I was praying to, failed me. That was it, don't feel the need to say anymore than that. About as much as I followed the story, were the news pop ups logging into yahoo mail. You have your freedom to express your opinion, and I have mine. I suppose what little faith I cling onto, that I grew up with, was offended.

Ok First off Scott33 thats freaking awesome ! I love it a typical of NY attitude and without disrespect, klick off media overload, draw your own conclusions ... come on you got to love NYC tude.

Ah and my friend 4c6, medically informed and highly respected and a nice touch of medical information, physical stress induced arrest ... I bet 4c6 you have been there and seen that.

I understand completely in what you say I have lost faith in mass beliefs and this is why I am now forced to keep an open mind but the common denominators are those beliefs, do I agree I don't know just yet, but 4c6 you have legitimate questions, as do I.

'robert gift' date='Jul 8 2009, 01:13 PM' post='218817']

The is no such thing as karma.

If you believe in karma, then apparently you believe in Santa Claus and/or religions.

Oh, I see applied logic here so are you are stating you are an atheist ? You have no examples to follow to lead you in your life, very sad so what do you believe in ?

I believe in honor of my comrades and service to my patients, no matter what their beliefs may be, it could be this is my religion in fact ... dare I commit.

Query: I believe your US currency states "IN GOD WE TRUST" it built your nation did it not ? But then again I could be in error and a sad state of affairs, really with no belief in Santa.

Please, others have attempted to take a knife to a gun fight with me and I KNOW that many that are just waking up on EMT city and can be armed to the teeth, you indeed are asking for more conflict ... or is that what you wish for perhaps .... some guidance, some dirrection ?

Personally since you ask I try to have respect for others beliefs, as for my own, I will not commit as you are not worthy at this time, you have many miles to walk to become my equal.

FYI:

In Buddhism, karma (Pāli kamma) is strictly distinguished from vipāka, meaning "fruit" or "result". Karma is categorized within the group or groups of cause (Pāli hetu) in the chain of cause and effect, where it comprises the elements of "volitional activities" (Pali sankhara) and "action" (Pali bhava). Any action is understood to create "seeds" in the mind that will sprout into the appropriate result (Pāli vipaka) when they meet with the right conditions. Most types of karmas, with good or bad results, will keep one within the wheel of samsāra; others will liberate one to nirvāna.

Buddhism relates karma directly to motives behind an action. Motivation usually makes the difference between "good" and "bad", but included in the motivation is also the aspect of ignorance; so a well-intended action from an ignorant mind can easily be "bad" in the sense that it creates unpleasant results for the "actor".

The MJ joke was told to me by a firefighter.

Does HE have Children, like you know if he was killed in a house fire saving a basement ?

He'd tell you to take your holier-than-thou attitude and shove it.

Where would that be ? Respect for the dead ?

I am sure there are many other similar MJ jokes.

24 hours after his memorial ? WOW, great taste, maybe you would like to tell a Princess Diane death joke too?

My Californiacquaintance, who knew Michael personally, says he would never be inappropriate with children. I believe him. I believe Michael was set up and falsely accused.

Now a glimmer of hope from your friend and I once again hope that M.J.'s children NEVER read your poor attempt black humor.

What is now most interesting is you R.G. .... as you hang on my every word, I bet many others are laughing at your continued stupidity.

I pray to my spirit guide that they will be shielded, you now face a choice Robert, I can be a mentor or _________ !

cheers