Michael Jackson has died

akflightmedic

Am I wrong to feel that MJ's personal physician is incompetent?

How does a not obese 50 year old just die?

Are you serious in asking that question?

Are you even in EMS?

We all know first off that heart disease knows no age limits. It doesn't require that you be morbidly obese, more than 65 years of age, etc.

Speculation like that is ludicrous! Until the toxicology report comes back and the M.E. makes a final determination, we only have the autopsy results to work with.

Even though Michael Jackson wasn't obese, doesn't mean that he wasn't suffering from other risk factors that contributed to the cardiac arrest that killed him. Nor does it imply in any form, that the physician in attendance was in any way incompetent.

Now that they're televising the funeral 'celebration gala event', it's time to 'fess up and publicly admit:

1) How many of you out there in forum land tried to get tickets to attend in person?

2) How many of you out there in forum land sat glued to the 'boob tube' and watched it?

For the record, I didn't try to get any tickets and I didn't watch it on TV......

1) Nope

2) Nope

I can't wait for this circus to be done and over with. The family apparently wants to wait until the media 'frenzy' has calmed down before they bury the body. I hope they have a good fridge or smell-proof room, 'cause that ain't going to happen for a while!! And when it does, there will be another media feeding frenzy!

Are you serious in asking that question?

Are you even in EMS?

We all know first off that heart disease knows no age limits. It doesn't require that you be morbidly obese, more than 65 years of age, etc.

Speculation like that is ludicrous! Until the toxicology report comes back and the M.E. makes a final determination, we only have the autopsy results to work with.

Even though Michael Jackson wasn't obese, doesn't mean that he wasn't suffering from other risk factors that contributed to the cardiac arrest that killed him. Nor does it imply in any form, that the physician in attendance was in any way incompetent.

Absolutely serious.

I'd expect him to have the finest in medical care.

Including yearly physical exams.

More often if problems.

I'd also expect a better outcome in a WITNESSED ARREST before an MD. - if that be the case.

Absolutely serious.

More often if problems.

I'd also expect a better outcome in a WITNESSED ARREST before an MD. - if that be the case.

There's only 2 small 'problems' with that entire thought process....

1. How many people actually do what they're SUPPOSED to do when it comes to prevent care?

2. You're assuming that it was a witnessed arrest.

You're basically calling the physician incompetent based on facts not in evidence and suppositions that cannot be substantiated.

You're basically calling the physician incompetent based on facts not in evidence and suppositions that cannot be substantiated.

We have substantiated that he's black.

What more do you need?

There's only 2 small 'problems' with that entire thought process....

1. How many people actually do what they're SUPPOSED to do when it comes to prevent care?

2. You're assuming that it was a witnessed arrest.

Yes.

Never stopped me before.

I heard that his personal physician was in attendance.

Maybe he was called there by incompetents surrounding MJ, rather then they first calling EMS, which is what should have been done.

I'd expect his MD to do comprehensive physical exams with 12-lead ECGs.

This appears to be a needless, inexcusable death.

1. No Toxicology results - could have been suicide for all we know. 2. People lie. 3. People lie. 4. You can't trust anyone's word anymore. 5. See number 2.

People die, suddenly all the time.. Even if it's witnessed. CPR can't fix a life time a self induced abuse of your own body. Neither can all the drugs and devices you can get out of the ambulance. I doubt a private doctor, carries the necessary equipment around to carry out a full assault, per se, on cardiac arrest.

Yes.

Never stopped me before.

I heard that his personal physician was in attendance.

Maybe he was called there by incompetents surrounding MJ, rather then they first calling EMS, which is what should have been done.

Are there unicorns where you live? I bet there are.

Absolutely serious.

More often if problems.

You'd expect a better outcome? So, the fact that he had a personal doctor and he was (possibly) present over overrules biology and nature? Nature should yield simply because you feel having a doctor in his presence should mean he lives?

Yes, the doctor MAY have been incompetent, but there's no way to arrive at that conclusion based on the statements you've made.

So if he had daily 12-leads, they would have caught everything and he would have lived? You know this?

My mom did sign me up for tickets tho obviously I continue to sit here...so I didn't get any. As for did I watch the memorial? YEP I did and not once, but twice as I wanted a family member to watch it, so I watched it again with family.

Thought it was well put together on the amount of time they had to do get it all done.