Michael Jackson has died

akflightmedic

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_michael_jackson

AP Source: Michael Jackson dies in LA hospital

LOS ANGELES – A person with knowledge of the situation says Michael Jackson has died in Los Angeles. The person, who was not authorized to speak publicly and requested anonymity, says the King of Pop died at age 50 in a Los Angeles hospital.

What makes this even worse, for everyone, is the fact that crowds are now swarming the hospital and have pretty much shut that hospital down. I hope that no one else in that area needs to get to the ED, or any other dept.

Then the fact that they said on Fox news that several SUV's are bringing in people to pay their last respects. Isn't that what the wake and funeral for?

Hopefully the PD get a handle on this quickly

I was quite fond of his music back in the 80's.. and really i still am. He may have gotten some bad reputations and became freak-like, probably molested children - in fact it seems rather obvious in some interviews.. But, I still like he music.

*shrugs* oh well, little boys all over are rejoicing.

Ya hubby and I both had the same thought.

Call me coldhearted if you want. I am not glad he is dead by any means, but I also not saddened. I feel sorry for his family, especially his son who will have to grow up without a father. Maybe it's best that way though... Pedophiles should not be allowed to have kids.

Ok I have a question for everyone. I have attached a link to what the media claims is a picture of Michael Jackson being taken to the ambulance. I see a collar on him, and a BVM. From what I see the collar is pretty far up and looks to be over his bottom lip, or very close. I do not see ANY sign of the ET tube coming out of his mouth. My question is this: did they have to cric him? and if so why? Or is this another case like that of Elvis, someone wanting to disappear from society? Seems strange to me, any thought, comments or?

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/06/75724/index.html